Is Jon's blood a dragon shape?

I definitely saw the dragon shape. But that was on my rewatch...the first time around, I actually thought Davos looked twice at the blood because it was black and looked burnt. I'm not sure if this was just because my tv was a little dark? Maybe. Either way, I think the Targ symbolism here is evident. 

I didn't see the dragon shape, but like someone else mentioned downthread, I thought it was weird that his blood hadn't frozen yet when Edd touched him. I didn't know if that was supposed to tell us they found him minutes after he died or if we're supposed to take note of the special focus on his blood in general. 

Looks like a guy holding a sword up to me. E and D are the legs. B is his elbow as he hold the sword up. Thing on the right look like two horns. C is the left hand. And in the middle a symbol of some kind. Maybe the same sought of symbol the WW left in the first episode of the show?

From my point of view, it's the sigil of house Targaryen, just inversed. In the sigil, all three heads are looking to the left.

In the pattern made by the blood the right dragon looks to the righ(you see a semblance of a head), the midlle one is errect as in the sigil, and Jon's head is covering the side where the third head should be. As in the dragon has three heads, and the left one is Jon's actual head.

This is a nice touch. Didn't know D&D had it in them. I guess they can come up with good stuff if they put their heads together. Sorry for the bad pun, couldn't help it. 

When the camera came in across the wall and Jon was seen on a pile of snow, it made me think of a radio westeros podcast about snow being confused with salt by people who may never of seen snow in their lives, and as the smoke wafted across the screen I thought that's what they're trying to convey. 

3 hours ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

From my point of view, it's the sigil of house Targaryen, just inversed. In the sigil, all three heads are looking to the left.

In the pattern made by the blood the right dragon looks to the righ(you see a semblance of a head), the midlle one is errect as in the sigil, and Jon's head is covering the side where the third head should be. As in the dragon has three heads, and the left one is Jon's actual head.

This is a nice touch. Didn't know D&D had it in them. I guess they can come up with good stuff if they put their heads together. Sorry for the bad pun, couldn't help it. 

?

I guess, people see what they want to see.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

?

I guess, people see what they want to see.

Hmmm. You are absolutely evil. Now I have to put my nonexistent Paint skills to the test.

http://i.imgur.com/66RTzB3.png

Sigil has three heads, all red on black. Show has 3 heads, red on Snow. Jon's head being the third head of the dragon. Hint hint.

The dragon has three heads. There must be a third. His will be the Song of Ice and Fire. Dun dun dun. Or something like that.

I know it's not perfect, but it should be just a blood spatter, not a canvas done by Picasso. I guess it the end people will see what they want to see, but the similarities are there if you squint a little :D

On 4/25/2016 at 1:42 PM, SerTwenty of House Goodmen said:

I read some post people saying his blood on snow had the form of a dragon, i though it was just bs, but thinking it again, when Davos look at it, he looks amazed in a strange way

So I took a screen let's analyze it

http://s31.postimg.org/ugw8sqj0b/Screenshot_from_Game_of_thrones_6x01_mkv.png

A= Tail

B= Left/Right Wing

C= Right/Left Wing

D= Head

E(optional)= Neck dismembered (as if cut by a sword) that/s why head is so laterally located

Maybe another hint for r+l=j even if it's just one or two second on screen,  few people could have cared about it

Is this image after Jons body was moved?

If this after Jons body was moved then I say why they are looking could be several things. The blood, or how many footprint's they see that help estimates how many where involved. I do see a dragon. I say C looks like the head. As I see spikes on the head. It couldtbe that I want see it that way. Lol..

The scene When Davos looks at Jons body with the blood there around his body. It looks like the three headed dragon. With Jon head being one of them and the two other heads of dragons to the right of his body.  That's my take on it. What do you think? 

2 hours ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

Hmmm. You are absolutely evil. Now I have to put my nonexistent Paint skills to the test.

http://i.imgur.com/66RTzB3.png

Sigil has three heads, all red on black. Show has 3 heads, red on Snow. Jon's head being the third head of the dragon. Hint hint.

The dragon has three heads. There must be a third. His will be the Song of Ice and Fire. Dun dun dun. Or something like that.

I know it's not perfect, but it should be just a blood spatter, not a canvas done by Picasso. I guess it the end people will see what they want to see, but the similarities are there if you squint a little :D

Last season blood in the shape of a direwolf and now this? I don't an to spoil your party but there is no dragon there. If you want it to be a dragon, it can be a dragon...if you want it to be Azor Ahai Reborn symbol, it will be. "The Dragon has three heads" wasn't even established  in the show... so it can hardly serve as a hint. Don't you think. Funny think people are Jon Targaryen here and there, blood of the dragon and all that...he's half Stark too but people do ignore that(not really you). The point of his parentage is the balance of it Ice and Fire. Same as Mel will be the one to resurrect him...well she represents Fire. Where is Ice?

11 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Last season blood in the shape of a direwolf and now this? I don't an to spoil your party but there is no dragon there. If you want it to be a dragon, it can be a dragon...if you want it to be Azor Ahai Reborn symbol, it will be. "The Dragon has three heads" wasn't even established  in the show... so it can hardly serve as a hint. Don't you think. Funny think people are Jon Targaryen here and there, blood of the dragon and all that...he's half Stark too but people do ignore that(not really you). The point of his parentage is the balance of it Ice and Fire. Same as Mel will be the one to resurrect him...well she represents Fire. Where is Ice?

Not a dragon, the sigil of house Targ, a dragon with three heads(elongated necks). Before they take his body, not after.

And even if they didn't touched the "dragon has three heads" prophecy in the show, D&D are known to give small nods to book readers from time to time. The prostitude performing a Mereeneese Knot comes to mind.

EDIT If they manage to keep his body alive until(if) Sansa gets there, maybe she's Ice. With Theon being the kindling.

To me the opening over Jon's head and shoulder shows a dragon and slowing down the running blood shows a form of a wolf's head, after that it's just an obliterated mess; something may have caught Davos is eye, but it's not looking like a dragon.

1 hour ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

Not a dragon, the sigil of house Targ, a dragon with three heads(elongated necks). Before they take his body, not after.

And even if they didn't touched the "dragon has three heads" prophecy in the show, D&D are known to give small nods to book readers from time to time. The prostitude performing a Mereeneese Knot comes to mind.

EDIT If they manage to keep his body alive until(if) Sansa gets there, maybe she's Ice. With Theon being the kindling.

Read somewhere Sansa's tears over Jon's body, don't know though; the smoke would have to come from a fire or torches to make that prophesy work.

On 4/25/2016 at 1:42 PM, SerTwenty of House Goodmen said:

I read some post people saying his blood on snow had the form of a dragon, i though it was just bs, but thinking it again, when Davos look at it, he looks amazed in a strange way

So I took a screen let's analyze it

http://s31.postimg.org/ugw8sqj0b/Screenshot_from_Game_of_thrones_6x01_mkv.png

A= Tail

B= Left/Right Wing

C= Right/Left Wing

D= Head

E(optional)= Neck dismembered (as if cut by a sword) that/s why head is so laterally located

Maybe another hint for r+l=j even if it's just one or two second on screen,  few people could have cared about it

If this after Jons body was moved then I say why they are looking could be several things. The blood, or how many footprint's they see that help estimates how many where involved. I do see a dragon. I say C looks like the head. As I see spikes on the head. It couldtbe that I want see it that way. Lol..

The scene When Davos looks at Jons body with the blood there around his body. It looks like the three headed dragon. With Jon head being one of them and the two other heads of dragons to the right of his body.  That's my take on it. What do you think? 

35 minutes ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

After. They (actually it was just Davos) were looking at the footprints. That's why Davos immediately asked how many NW they could trust when they were all in the room.

3 hours ago, Grail King said:

Read somewhere Sansa's tears over Jon's body, don't know though; the smoke would have to come from a fire or torches to make that prophesy work.

Sansa tears over his body? Where did you heard it? Unless she makes it to Castle Black this or next episode. Hardly.

Archived