what will milisandre do now?

blckp

17 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

Didn't Thoros gain this power when his belief was lowest? I had the impression this was setting up Jon's revival next episode end and this will be the same as in the books.

It might be, but I don't remember her having a conflict of faith in the book, but her path in the show seems to kinda mirror Thoros a bit, so for the show I think it makes sense.

2 hours ago, blckp said:

my guess is she will head to braavos, i think she is not the one who will revive jon snow,

There is nothing for her in Braavos (or even Essos as a whole).  

If all the rumors are true about GOT's starting the downward slope and ending in 2 more seasons, it's a very good possibility that Mel will in fact be the one to resurrect Jon, or at the very least, have a conflict with her dad north of the wall (if those hints are to be believed).

With no Stannis & Jon dead, her story arc is slowly coming to an end.  She'll either survive to the end and help stop The White Walkers, or she'll give her life to save Jon.  Those are the only two options for her story at this point.

16 hours ago, SevasTra82 said:

If all the rumors are true about GOT's starting the downward slope and ending in 2 more seasons, it's a very good possibility that Mel will in fact be the one to resurrect Jon, or at the very least, have a conflict with her dad north of the wall (if those hints are to be believed).

With no Stannis & Jon dead, her story arc is slowly coming to an end.  She'll either survive to the end and help stop The White Walkers, or she'll give her life to save Jon.  Those are the only two options for her story at this point.

bunch of red got temples in essos, she probably will go to red god temple for confirmation and this is what melisandre said to arya: "I see a darkness in you. ... We will meet again,

i suspecting she will take over aemons role,this is probably the reason why aemon's character died early and didnt go with Sam

bunch of aemons prophecy thing which was cut out from show for some reason

On Braavos, it had seemed possible that Aemon might recover. Xhondo’s talk of dragons had almost seemed to restore the old man to himself. That night he ate every bite Sam put before him. “No one ever looked for a girl,” he said. “It was a prince that was promised, not a princess. Rhaegar, I thought... the smoke was from the fire that devoured Summerhall on the day of his
birth, the salt from the tears shed for those who died. He shared my belief when he was young, but later he became persuaded that it was his own son who fulfilled the prophecy, for a comet had been seen above King’s Landing on the night Aegon was conceived, and Rhaegar was certain the bleeding star had to be a comet. What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it.” Just talking of her seemed to make him stronger.

Rhaelle, Egg’s little girl, she was how they came by it... their father’s mother... she used to call me Uncle Maester when she was a little girl. I remembered that, so I allowed myself to hope... perhaps I wanted to... we all deceive ourselves, when we want to believe. Melisandre most of all, I think. The sword is wrong, she has to know that... light without heat... an empty glamor... the sword is wrong, and the false light can only lead us deeper into darkness, Sam. Daenerys is our hope. Tell them that, at the Citadel. Make them listen. They must send her a maester. Daenerys must be counseled, taught, protected. For all these years I’ve lingered, waiting, watching, and now that the day has dawned I am too old. I am dying, Sam.” Tears ran from his blind white eyes at that admission.

He said the sphinx was the riddle, not the riddler, whatever that meant. He asked Sam to read for him from a book by Septon Barth, whose writings had been burned during the reign of Baelor the Blessed. Once he woke up weeping. “The dragon must have three heads,” he wailed, “but I am too old and frail to be one of them. I should be with her, showing her the way, but my body has betrayed me.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/game-of-thrones-melisandre-season-6-1474406/

she will probably die in this season

anyway i dont think jon snow will be revived in same way thoros myr revived lady stone heart

5 hours ago, blckp said:

bunch of red got temples in essos, she probably will go to red god temple for confirmation and this is what melisandre said to arya: "I see a darkness in you. ... We will meet again,

i suspecting she will take over aemons role,this is probably the reason why aemon's character died early and didnt go with Sam

bunch of aemons prophecy thing which was cut out from show for some reason

http://www.wetpaint.com/game-of-thrones-melisandre-season-6-1474406/

she will probably die in this season

anyway i dont think jon snow will be revived in same way thoros myr revived lady stone heart

Who is gonna do it? They haven't established anyone other than R'hllor and his priests to do it.

Btw Arya can go to Westeros and not Mel to Essos...it looks that way, because Arya's story is in Westeros. Westeros as a whole is the most important and not Essos. Dany, Tyrion, Arya all their stories are in Westeros where the fight will be fought.

She may have found cause to re-evaluate her interpretation of her visions. They have proven to be wrong and perhaps at first she might question her faith in them, perhaps she'll actually think about them again and come to a different conclusion. Stannis' defeat and death has to be the big question mark, but when she looked in the flames for Azhor Ahai and kept seeing Jon instead of Stannis, well...

On 26 April 2016 at 0:00 PM, blckp said:

seems she lost her trust on lord of light visions and her faith on lord of light

Most people seem to think that Melisandre has lost her faith in the Lord of Light, but I see it more as losing faith in herself because of the mistakes she has made.

On 26/4/2016 at 6:34 PM, naik2902 said:

why she went to bed in crisis ?  she knows the words to ressurreect . is she waiting for Thoros or for next sunday?

Does she actually know that Jon needs resurrection? Does she not currently see him as someone interesting but not pivotal to her aims? There hasn't been a moment (yet) where she suddenly might think that Jon is Azor Ahai and not Stannis.

18 minutes ago, Clash said:

Does she actually know that Jon needs resurrection? Does she not currently see him as someone interesting but not pivotal to her aims? There hasn't been a moment (yet) where she suddenly might think that Jon is Azor Ahai and not Stannis.

Maybe when she has her time of self reflection she may look into the flames again and get a sign. But I could also ironically see Davos trying to encourage her too.

34 minutes ago, Ludo Kressh said:

Maybe when she has her time of self reflection she may look into the flames again and get a sign. But I could also ironically see Davos trying to encourage her too.

Yes, perhaps that's the outcome of her reflection and Davos could certainly play a part. I just think Bran may have more to do with Jon than Melisandre though. That's a personal opinion based on the likely 'shell' that a Melisandre 'restoration' would create and the role a resurrected Jon is likely to play.

On 4/26/2016 at 6:43 AM, SevasTra82 said:

What hints are these? Sincerely curious.

4 minutes ago, Ser Hyle said:

What hints are these? Sincerely curious.

Here is just one of the threads on the subject...

Throughout the book(s), there are tons of little nuances and connections between Shiera, Bloodraven, and Melisandre...so many that it, according to a lot of people (myself included), it could not be a mere coincidence.  It's a really interesting theory.

Archived