Where is Bronn?

TappMan

Now, at the end of last season we saw Bronn with Jamie ready to depart to Dorne via their ship back to Kings Landing where he makes an off handed comment to the 'most beautiful woman in the world' in typical Bronn fashion.

Season six starts and Jamie seemingly arrives at KL but without Bronn.

Where the hell is he?

6 minutes ago, Travis said:

The dogs didn't poof away. They were being held back by one of Ramsey's men. Watch again. Sansa is the key to the North, so they can't have the dogs kill her.

Yeah, and someone has to go back and tell Ramsey what happened. And the dogs wanted some of that sweet Myranda meat, not tough ol' Sansa.;)

Good question, I asked this myself a couple times. :dunno: 

It would have made sense for him to appear at least in the background without any actual screen time for now even though he is obviously not first priority. Hopefully they didn't forget about him. 

I wonder what happens to Gendry. 

As for Ramsay's dogs, whatever were they supposed to do when the fighting evolved? Grab popcorn and watch? Of course they ran off once the guy holding them had better things to do than wprey about them (such as fighting for his life). 

I just figured they only had one dinghy so it would take a few trips to get everyone and Bronn wasn't important enough to warrant the first trip so he was still on the ship. Though we all know the real reason was appearing in the background in a single scene wasn't worth paying a guest star fee.

In a scene where Cersei sees the body of her daughter and realises that she's dead, Bronn is not exactly needed.

You might as well ask why we didn't see them reprovision the ship for the trip back to Dorne.

18 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

He drowned himself along the way to King's Landing so he wouldn't have to meet the Sand Snakes ever again.

*lol* I like that explanation :) Though he seemed to be very keen on one of the Sand Snakes... I didn't even bother to remember her Name...

Another good question is to what the show Bronn might be getting upto in this season.

We haven't seen much of him in the books for some-time since before Tyrions trial and obviously the whole Bronn/Jamie plot never happened in the books.

What do you think he is going to be getting upto this season? He must surely get some screen time - he's a great character and D&D seem to enjoy using him.

28 minutes ago, Jehane said:

*lol* I like that explanation :) Though he seemed to be very keen on one of the Sand Snakes... I didn't even bother to remember her Name...

In my opinion, when she (I don't remember which of the Snakes is which one either) said the infamous "bad pussy" line, he looked quite terrified. Plus their history of the girl blamed him to call her beautiful while he was dying from poison. I guess that he saw drowning as the less painful way. ;)

1 hour ago, Nerevanin said:

In my opinion, when she (I don't remember which of the Snakes is which one either) said the infamous "bad pussy" line, he looked quite terrified. Plus their history of the girl blamed him to call her beautiful while he was dying from poison. I guess that he saw drowning as the less painful way. ;)

For future reference, the three Sand Snakes are:

Dagger Snake (aka Bad Pussy)

Whip Snake

Spear Snake

Archived