Where is Bronn?

TappMan

Bronn was where all actors producers don't want to pay to have to simply appear in a scene for no purpose other than being there is.

He must have been dropped off at his castle on the way to KL, right producers?

9 hours ago, Ser Hyle said:

Or he may have left off-screen once they got to King's Landing. I wouldn't want to stick around for that business either. He knows things are getting heavy at the Red Keep, especially since their mission was a disaster. That's not a piece of cake I would want any part of.

The way I took it was that he was on the boat and got off in KL. We just didn't see him because the scene wasn't ABOUT Bronn. It was about Cersei, and the writers were right not to detract in any way from that moment when Cersei sees Jaime.

I have plenty of problems with this episode, but this wasn't one of them.

18 hours ago, Ser Hyle said:

Bronn was where all actors producers don't want to pay to have to simply appear in a scene for no purpose other than being there is.

He could be.

He could have been dropped off in KL.

The important thing is

8 hours ago, Big Daddy said:

I have plenty of problems with this episode, but this wasn't one of them.

1 hour ago, Davos Suttree said:

Did we ever figure out how the Sand Snakes got on the boat to kill Trystane? If Bronn was in cahoots it would make sense that we did not see him during episode 1. He is a sell sword after all . . might have been time to change sides. 

Apparently armed to the teeth with their weapons of choice and a hair dryer they swam the 1000 miles or so from Dorne (having told everyone there they were taking a post-prandial dip) and climbed on board under cover of daylight.

Allegedly

You guys think it's a coincidence that Bronn is a such a good fighter? Hells no, he's obviously a faceless man

He even said that his father was "No one you'd know"  so his father must of been a faceless man too and passed the skills down to his son.

So think about it guys, how did those sandsnakes get on board the boat, that's what everyone is asking, well here's the thing, they didn't, that wasn't the sandsnakes, it was two faceless men wearing the faces of the sandsnakes, one of them is Bronn, the other, I dunno, Pod?

I wonder if we have to bother remembering their names... I'd be happy if they (and Dorne) were cut from the show altogether. They're unbearable which is really upsetting because I liked them a lot in the books. I liked Dorne a lot in the books. Now I'm grateful for every episode Dorne doesn't appear in.

Archived