Only death can pay for life

ssls6

13 hours ago, ssls6 said:

Do you think this applies to Jon?  If so, who pays....I think the method may be a pyre beneath a weirwoood but I can't decide who pays?

Different magic/religion/superstition different rules ;)

50 minutes ago, ssls6 said:

I don't know, other than Thoros, all resurrections involve blood sacrifice.  Dany, Dragons, Drogon, ....I think Jon could be a fire and blood thing.

The Dragons weren't a resurrection though. A birth definitely, but they weren't dead. Drogo was a blood sacrifice alright and that's about it. So it's fifty/fifty really.

On 4/29/2016 at 7:07 PM, ssls6 said:

Do you think this applies to Jon?  If so, who pays....I think the method may be a pyre beneath a weirwoood but I can't decide who pays?

Some have implied that Shireen may be the sacrifice since basically burning her was to help Stannis at the Battle of Winterfell. But since that didn't work in Stannis' favor, perhaps Shireen's sacrifice was meant for someone else..i.e. Jon. IDK, so many theories flying around it makes your head spin.

2 hours ago, Ludo Kressh said:

Some have implied that Shireen may be the sacrifice since basically burning her was to help Stannis at the Battle of Winterfell. But since that didn't work in Stannis' favor, perhaps Shireen's sacrifice was meant for someone else..i.e. Jon. IDK, so many theories flying around it makes your head spin.

Or it could serve to melt the snows but for Mel to get to Castle Black.... where she is needed and not for Stannis to get to Winterfell. If anyone is going to pay for life, he'll part of this ceremonial, ritual whatever you want to call it. Sacirfice is not needed for resurrection but it depends on their approach to it. They might need someone or not. I wouldn't compare this to Daeny, dragons and Drogo. Thoros showed us it's up to R'hllor but as I said before. This is Fire element, where is Ice?

Archived