Ran

4 minutes ago, Lady Sansa's Direwolf said:

They weren't happy about the killing of the Lord Commander to begin with. I consider it they came to their senses and joined Dolorios Ed

Agreed.

I always hated that two LC in a row were killed by their own men. Made the NW look like terrible.

16 hours ago, marsyao said:

BS, just BS, NW brothers refused to fight wilding? just BS

wildlings refused to fight stannis army in season 4 episode 10 so

cant wait to see tyrions talk with dragons

Edited by blckp

Just now, Chloe.a.thomson said:

Agreed.

I always hated that two LC in a row were killed by their own men. Made the NW look like terrible.

BS, since whenNW in his right mind would invite outside especially wildling to fight their brothers in internal struggle? Since when NW brother would lay down their weapon before  wildling without a fight? Ridiculous, but if fan boys say so, I promise will make no more comment on this subject, it would be a waste of my time

1 minute ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

Well it IS made up primarily of thieves, rapists, and murderers.

Oh I know, but if they will just rise up and kill their LC on a whim, whats been stopping them from throwing aside their vows and riding south?

...also more Tyrion dick jokes.

2 minutes ago, marsyao said:

BS, since whenNW in his right mind would invite outside especially wildling to fight their brothers in internal struggle? Since when NW brother would lay down their weapon before  wildling without a fight? Ridiculous, but if fan boys say so, I promise will make no more comment on this subject, it would be a waste of my time

Oh I agree that it is way too easy/a cheap way out.

But I like the thought that Ed talked them around first better than 'they were scared of wun wun'