Tower of Joy is next episode.

Ingelheim

Am I not following or are you guys saying the child Lyanna was not pretty enough?  I swear you're looking for things to hate, because #1 that girls hair is brown. My mind is blown you could see that as anything but brown.  #2 The girl is gorgeous!  I'm not sure they could have done any better finding a girl that is both pretty and looks like she is actually capable.  Not to mention she's just a child in one scene!  You haven't even seen what the actually important lyanna will look like and you're already complaining

You guys must be real stunners if that girl isn't pretty enough for you goddamn

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/e/ef/602_Lyanna.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20160502060231

(this is the only way I can quote because my reply button is saved with mutiple quotes that I can't edit)

Anyway, I agree that she is pretty and I got the Lyanna vibe from her, whatever that is. She convinced me in that 1 min scene.

Mind you, the actor that played Benjen in season 1 had super black hair and little Benjen this time has light brown hair.

1 hour ago, Nami said:

(this is the only way I can quote because my reply button is saved with mutiple quotes that I can't edit)

Anyway, I agree that she is pretty and I got the Lyanna vibe from her, whatever that is. She convinced me in that 1 min scene.

Mind you, the actor that played Benjen in season 1 had super black hair and little Benjen this time has light brown hair.

I had platinum blonde hair when I was a kid and now it's almost brown.  Maybe Winterfell shampoo has some crazy chemicals in it.  

Archived