Scenes you would like to see

Bawn

Hey.

There are certain scenes that I would have liked to have seen in this episode but I will lead with just one.  I think it would have been a fantastic scene when Edd meets with the Wildlings and tells Tormund what has happened.

Any thoughts or better yet, any scenes you would have liked to see?

I really thought they would show how Wyllis became Hodor. I was wondering if they going to show it, I suspect it was one of Stark kids. Perhaps they didn't want to show kids as cruel?

I hope they will show Rhaegar, not just Tower of Joy but the truth of what led to it. That would be pretty disappointing, if they would still imply that Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna and Jon is a child of rape (like Ramsey). While it does show parallels for story, which D&D love, I do hope they will take pains to point out that Rhaegar seduced not raped Lyanna

1 hour ago, Masha said:

I really thought they would show how Wyllis became Hodor. I was wondering if they going to show it, I suspect it was one of Stark kids. Perhaps they didn't want to show kids as cruel?

I hope they will show Rhaegar, not just Tower of Joy but the truth of what led to it. That would be pretty disappointing, if they would still imply that Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna and Jon is a child of rape (like Ramsey). While it does show parallels for story, which D&D love, I do hope they will take pains to point out that Rhaegar seduced not raped Lyanna

I completely agree in that I am hoping that they show Rhaegar and Lyanna in a positive light rather than rape and I am confident they will do this. In series five they did spend a lot of time laying the foundations with regards to what Rhaegar actually was like. Particularly with Ser Barristan telling Daenerys of his love to sing, helping the poor and how he hated killing. Obviously an average viewer would probably forget these kinds of scenes but you would HOPE that the writers would remain consistent and portray Rhaegar how he was described last series rather than allude to him being a singer and a charitable man in one series and a mad rapist in the next. Here is hoping! 

7 hours ago, Masha said:

I want to see Hodor's back story too. Hopefully being a stable boy,maybe it was a horse related accident, and not a Stark;

16 minutes ago, ghostdancer said:

I want to see Hodor's back story too. Hopefully being a stable boy,maybe it was a horse related accident, and not a Stark;

I believe horse shoe to the face more than a Stark beatdown as a cause for his... condition.

Promise me, Ned

Anything and everything with Arthur Dayne. I hope that aside for his last moments we get to have some characters, i.e. Jaimie, talk about him. 

Davos reflecting on the deaths of Shireen and Stannis. 

Ramsay being over his head. 

Pycelle, Kevan, Qyburn.... Where are they? KL seems so empty without them and I need Cersei to call the Grand Maester a witless cretin. 

A crack in the Jaime & Cersei relationship. 

Varys showing some of his darker more ambitious side and not just being the adorable and generous sidekick. 

Archived