Azor Ahai (Spoilers)

AemonRa

I realize there is a large contingent of fans who think Jon is Azor Ahai,

particularly now that he has been reanimated.  But the showrunners have been pretty careful to leave easter eggs for fans when possible, and I saw neither smoke nor salt, only some water and a bunch of burning hair.  Thoughts?

I actually had a thought about this as I was falling asleep the other night..... because my brain won't sth up.

What if..... Jon is AA - Melisandre's tears are the salt, and the smoke was from the brazier where she was throwing his hair. 

What if.... Dany is his Nissa Nissa, and turns into the burning sword (her dragons.) 

AA is a hero concept, likt the Prince that was Promised, that is going to relate to multiple characters, I think

Either Jon or Bran might be the AA of Ice, Dany will be the AA of fire and Jamie will be the AA oe hero of humanity - or something like that.

1 hour ago, Lord Lannister said:

I doubt it will ever be spelled out directly. What happens will happen, and once everything is said and done we'll still be arguing over who is/was Azor Ahai reborn, the prince that was promised, the last hero, etc.

Infinitely correct.

But it's fun to think about! :D

Like ummester said, I think the concept will fit multiple character but ultimately will be realized when you include them together

IE Dany and Jon both are Azir Ahai but they won't save the world from evil or darkness alone but as a team. 

With that said, I'm not convinced that Dany is AA yet. She fees like a Mary Sue, a lot like Robb 

On 5/7/2016 at 9:05 AM, ShadowKitteh said:

I actually had a thought about this as I was falling asleep the other night..... because my brain won't sth up.

What if..... Jon is AA - Melisandre's tears are the salt, and the smoke was from the brazier where she was throwing his hair. 

What if.... Dany is his Nissa Nissa, and turns into the burning sword (her dragons.) 

So jon will get a sword in the last ten episode by killing dany ...how different this sword is than what has jon now .

On 5/7/2016 at 0:27 PM, Lord Lannister said:

I doubt it will ever be spelled out directly. What happens will happen, and once everything is said and done we'll still be arguing over who is/was Azor Ahai reborn, the prince that was promised, the last hero, etc.

Yeah even if its spelled out people will still debating because of it being dany . which is unspeakable

On 5/7/2016 at 0:10 AM, xjlxking said:

Like ummester said, I think the concept will fit multiple character but ultimately will be realized when you include them together

IE Dany and Jon both are Azir Ahai but they won't save the world from evil or darkness alone but as a team. 

With that said, I'm not convinced that Dany is AA yet. She fees like a Mary Sue, a lot like Robb 

If you think she is Mary sue ..then you must be reading a different series or watching different show ..

and i wonder what you think of jon

8 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

Keep saying that eventhough nothing related to prophecy happened or no parts of the prophecy fulfilled .

Yet.

And I can say whatever I want, it's all theorizing at this point anyway.

9 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

So jon will get a sword in the last ten episode by killing dany ...how different this sword is than what has jon now .

Not even remotely close to what I meant in anyway whatsoever, but great way to twist it into a literal Nissa Nissa. 

I meant that Dany and her dragons, (who are needed ALIVE) will figuratively be the flaming sword. So NO. Jon will not KILL Dany. Jon isn't literally forging a flaming sword, so there's no reason to stab Dany with a figurative sword, because literally, that would be impossible since a figurative sword isn't literally a physical sword. 

Jon is forging an alliance with Dany, and her dragons. Dany and her dragons are the air power needed to destroy the WW. Dany + dragons = weapon.

Sorry if you found what I said confusing. I see I have to be clearer in future, to prevent incorrect assumptions over what I said. Apologies.

Archived