Cersie's Ring

Snowisnobastard

Upon multiple rewatches of this episode, I notice that the showrunners make a point to focus on a quick shot of Cersie adjusting a ring on her finger before she tries to leave for myrcella's funeral. The weird part is I don't remember seeing the ring before and they never showed her being gifted with any rings. So where did this ring come from? I think the answer is quite simple, Qyburn. It is my thought that the ring grants it's wearer some form of control over the undead kingsguard "ser Robert Strong" aka Frankenmountain/Mountainstein/Qyburnstein's monster. 

Either that or it's nothing and I'm a crazy person..

• 1 month later...

The black ring? If you're talking about that ring, I think it's Joeffrey's one.If you watch Margaery and Joeffry's wedding party, just before dying, Joeffrey pointed at Tyrion like he accused him of poisoning him. You will see the ring in joeffrey's finger. 

So maybe it had something to do with Joeffrey's murder, Maybe they are about to reveal who did truly poisoned him? Ok I've only watched the 5 first episodes so I don't know maybe on the 6th and the 7th they give more informations upon that. Sorry if my comment is useless..

Archived