(Spoilers All) Textual Evidence Davos Could Be A Targ....

This is a quote from A Storm Of Swords, where Melisandre tries to get Davos to fuck her so she can make more shadow babies. Strongly suggesting he's got kings blood in him

"Shadows only live when given birth by light, and the king's fires burn so low I dare not draw of any more to make another son. It might well kill him..with another man though.. a man whose flames still burn hot and high...if you truely wish to serve your king's cause come to my chamber one night. I could give you pleasure such as you have never known and with your life fire I could make.."

The idea of Davos being a secret Targ probably has less support than Varys being a Merman. This is for some pretty obvious reasons he doesn't share any Targ features and at least I don't recall him having any dragon dreams. And really why should he be, what purpose would it serve and where's the evidence. As to the last one I'd argue that the fact that Melisandre says she'd be able to make shadow babies by fucking him is a strong indication that he has Kings Blood flowing through his veins. Kings blood the shit that Melisandre is always raving about and seems to be necessary for her to do almost all of her kick ass magic shit.

Now I'd have to reread the 2nd book and 3rd book Davos chapters to see whether Melisande actually states that her shadow babies require someone with kings blood to fuck her (strong possibility it doesn't or this would have been brought up). But come on people, the only other alternative explanation here is that she's able to make super powerful assassin shadow babies just by fucking any random Joe?!? And if that somehow is the case then why would she have chosen to create those shadow babies with stannis in the first place given the fact that she just stated that fucking her to make a shadow babies ends up drawing off a persons life energy and that Stanis would likely die if she did it again with him??? Wouldn't have made a whole lot more sense for her to tell Stanis to send in some stable boy or low level soldier to fuck her, I'm sure the stable boy would take it as some sort of reward and "king" Stannis wouldn't have his much needed life energy drained. Honestly if she can make assassin shadow babies with anyone then how come she hasn't been doing it all the time?  I doubt she'd need Stannis to order anyone to fuck her, she could easily just seduce any young horny soldier who happens to be around. So either this is just plot hole on GRRM's part or Davos has kingsblood in him. 

This aside the obvious explanation as to why the hell Davos would have Kingsblood in him is that he was born and grew up in kingslanding during the reign of Aerys II which a world of Ice of Fire states "Some say [Aerys II] had as many mistresses as his ancestor Aegon the Unworthy. Unlike Aegon IV, however Aerys II always seemed to lose interest in his lovers quickly. many lasted no longer than a fortnight." If you know about Aegon the Unworthy, you know that he's said to have had more Bastards then Robert Baratheon did which is partially why Blackfyre shit happened.

EDIT:  In the course of this Post I've also discovered more evidence that I put forth in responses that I will now list here: 

-The only other person who Melisandre says has some sort of power inside them and then suggests that the two of them fuck so they can make shadow babies is Jon Snow ...."I see power in you and in this beast. you resist it and that is your mistake. embrase it and use it...I can show you. The lord of light in his wisdom made us male and female, two parts of a greater whole. In our joining there is power. power to make life. power to make light. power to cast shadows."

-When Patchface often starts off his songs by starting off with a referencing to the person he's looking at, when he looks upon Jon Snow he declares "The Crow, The Crow" and then goes off into a song. So it's interesting that  'WHEN THE FOOL SAW DAVOS, HE JERKED TO A SUDDEN HALT, the bells on his antlered tin helmet going ting-a-ling, ting-a-ling. Hopping from one foot to the other, he sang, “FOOL'S BLOOD, KINGS BLOOD, blood on the maiden’s thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye.”'

-As an Explanation for what would be the point of making a bootstrap character like Davos a secret Targ the answer is that GRRM plans on having Davos sit on the Iron Throne. GRRM clearly has a soft spot for the rule of the Targ king "Egg" or Aegon the unlikely, who attempted to push forward political reforms that benefited the smallfolk. He even wrote many short stories too illustrate how it is that Aegon was such a great ruler by showing "egg" traveling westeros and slowly understanding more and more about the smallfolk who live there. GRRM also seem to have a soft spot for Ned Stark and if you examine Davos character closely it's pretty clear that he was intended to be spiritual successor of Ned Stark. They both are driven by a very strong moral compass. They were both The Hand of the king to a bratheon and were always willing to speak the truth and challenge his king even if it could mean losing his head. He went against his kings orders when the king was set on killing an innocent child just because of who it's father was. A distrust of a manipulative female character who he felt was negatively influencing his king. The point being Davos has the moral character of Ned Stark and the understanding of the smallfolk and desire of reform that Aegon the Unlikely possessed making him the ideal person to sit on the Iron throne. Specially if he has two things Egg didn't have Dragons and Tyrion, someone who lacks a strong moral compass but is very adept at accomplishing any task he's given, as his hand of the king. 

- In a recent interview the actor who played Davos stated that "Davos will end up on the f–king throne!”  https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-game-of-thrones-39-cast-plays-1413663106539574.html.  Now Lot's of people will likely say that he was kidding, that the showrunners haven't told any of the actors how the show would end so he couldn't possibly know this. Thus this was his "Lie" in the game of Two truths and one Lie. But the thing is he could know this, because recently Liam has told people in interviews that  when he was at some Game of thrones event GRRM approached him and then took him aside so he could reveal a shocking secret about Davos to him. http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/08/game-thrones-george-rr-martin-liam-cunningham-secret.  Obviously he knew that everyone would assume that this was the lie. 

Maester Rioghbhardan

Also "Kings Blood" likely really means you've got Targaryan Blood and Stannis has it in him because his grandmother was Rhaelle Targaryen. Which might be why Davos's "Flames" seem to burn hotter and brighter than Stanis because he'd have more Targ blood in him if his father was Aerys II. Granted it's also possible that his flames burn brighter just because he's younger than Stannis and Stannis already lost some flames by fucking Mel. But like I said before if anyone has the "flames" necessary to fuck an assasin shadow baby into Mel and the younger you are the greater your "flames" then why wasn't Mel just fucking Young vibrant squires or stable boys to make her killer shadows in the first place and why even bother asking Davos who's no spring chicken?

7 minutes ago, Merengues said:

Edd gets to be a secret targ, Davos gets to be a secret targ, Moonboy too, everyone gets to be a secret targ!!

Not realy we have one secret targ and that's Jon because his existence was actually kept secret by others. We then have known targs like Dany, secret blackfires like Aegon, unkown targ bastards like Jaime and cercei, known targ bastards like bloodraven, and those  descended from the targ female line like the Baratheons and a bunch of other family's. None of thies are Targaryens they just have some dragon blood. 

34 minutes ago, Merengues said:

Edd gets to be a secret targ, Davos gets to be a secret targ, Moonboy too, everyone gets to be a secret targ!!

Yeah I suppose if you want could just casually disregard all of this just because other people have thrown out unlikely theory's about people being Targs. Or you could cut the sarcasm, and offer up an alternative explanation that actually makes sense as to why Davos is the only other person Mel tries to make shadow babies with? Given she could walk into kingslanding rent a room near the highkeep with a random young dude and wipe out all cercei's kids and any other pretenders just with shadow babies. You got anything to explain that? No? Just more sarcasm? Ok cool, good talk. 

2 hours ago, Brian Rioghbhardan said:

This is a quote from A Storm Of Swords, where Melisandre tries to get Davos to fuck her so she can make more shadow babies. Strongly suggesting he's got kings blood in him

(...)

Now I'd have to reread the 2nd book and 3rd book Davos chapters to see whether Melisande actually states that her shadow babies require someone with kings blood to fuck her (strong possibility it doesn't or this would have been brought up). But come on people, the only other alternative explanation here is that she's able to make super powerful assassin shadow babies just by fucking any random Joe?!?

I've always assumed that the shadowbabies are somehow bond with their sire's will. So, a shadow assassin fathered by Random Joe would go forth and make the bidding of Random Joe, whatever the fuck it was that Mr. Joe wanted.

So, Melisandre goes to Davos, because Davos was a man loyal to Stannis, and that was a damn small club (maybe consisting only of Davos and Stannis himself).

I'm not convinced you need King's blood to pull this off. I guess it was just Stannis' baby, because a) He felt like Renly at least deserved to die by his hands, he owed him that much, or maybe b ) Stannis said "I wont have you doing it with a random Joe" and maybe c ) the act of creating a shadow baby is blood magic on its own, they have to pull off some real crazy stuff. So in order that Joe doesn't get suspicious they keep it between themselves ;)

But I get your reasoning

1 hour ago, Impbread said:

how would she know is davos had kings blood? jw

Nice, I'm glad you asked this because there is actually one other person who Melisande approaches and states something very similar to what she says to Davos here. Except she uses the word "Power". And immediately afterwards she suggests that the two of them have sex for the purpose of using that power to make "life" and "shadows" and that Person is Jon Snow

"I see power in you and in this beast. you resist it and that is your mistake. embrase it and use it...I can show you. The lord of light in his wisdom made us male and female, two parts of a greater whole. In our joining there is power. power to make life. power to make light. power to cast shadows."

While this quote doesn't explain how she'd know davos has kings blood in him it does appear that her sorcery affords her the ability to see whether a person possesses some sort of power capable of being harnessed for her magic. And it just so happens that two of those people Jon Snow and Stanis have Kingsblood in them so it would make sense if the 3rd Davos does also. And she does at one point tell Jon Snow:
"When I gaze into the flames I can see through stone and earth and find the truth within in men's souls. I can speak to kings long deadn and children not yet to be born."

So maybe this plays into how she can do that. 

1 hour ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

I've always assumed that the shadowbabies are somehow bond with their sire's will. So, a shadow assassin fathered by Random Joe would go forth and make the bidding of Random Joe, whatever the fuck it was that Mr. Joe wanted.

I'd say that this is probably the best alternative explanation. That Davos is needed because the shadow is connected to the man who gave his seed and thus acts out on his will. I would argue that even if there were no man more loyal to Stanis than Davos, there are still a few hundred or thousand people who've pledged to fight for Stanis so it can't be that hard to find a willing loyal man to fuck her. Even those who are less loyal are likely acting out of self interest in hopes of gaining land and status for backing the dude who ends up on the iron throne, those people might have an even stronger motivation for wanting a magic shadow wiping out the people standing in Stanis's way. You can even forget about people loyal to stanis and you just consider the number of people among their ranks who've become devout followers of Melisandre and R'hollor. Most of the queens followers are religious zealots who's loyalty to R'hollor would definitely include being willing to make shadow babies to kill people in his name. 

1 hour ago, moonshield said:

I'm not convinced you need King's blood to pull this off. I guess it was just Stannis' baby, because a) He felt like Renly at least deserved to die by his hands, he owed him that much, or maybe b ) Stannis said "I wont have you doing it with a random Joe" and maybe c ) the act of creating a shadow baby is blood magic on its own, they have to pull off some real crazy stuff. So in order that Joe doesn't get suspicious they keep it between themselves ;)

I'm going to have to skim Book 2 when the shadow babies actually are used to see if anything suggests that kingsblood is needed. But if it's not kingsblood I do think that there must be some sort of intrinsic power within the dude to pull this shadow baby thing off. Check out my quote earlier in this same reply noting that Mel basically says the same shit she does to Davos to Jon snow at the wall, including them fucking and creating shadows. In the end Your "A" might work for killing renley but it doesn't explain why she wouldn't be using this sick power all the time afterwards.  I'm not sure why Stanis would do your "B" he doesn't seem like the jealous lover type and if you're saying he would do this out of concern for his men because he knows it could drain their life and thus wishes to take on the burden himself then I'm not sure why he was going to let Mel burn his nephew or why he let her burn his previous Kings Hand for a strong wind. As for "C" I'd point back at her burning Stannis's Kings Hand for a better wind as proof they don't really care about hiding dark magic from the rest of Stanis's followers, if anything they flaunt it as it deepens their beleif in R'hollor and Stanis as being chosen one. 

2 hours ago, Impbread said:

how would she know is davos had kings blood? jw

She could have seen something about Davos not shown yet on the books on her fires.

I don't know if I will buy the theory, i'm not saying that theory has no good logic, it does, but everybody knew that Davos would recuse some offer like this  so maybe Melisandre didn't meant it for real, she could be just mocking at him or testing to see how he acts. Can you quote where she states that the shadowbaby needs a royal blood man to do it? I remember that she needed blood from royal line to kill the  three "usurpers" and to wake a dragon from stone but i don't recall when she said something like it about the shadows (that comes to stay, my lord, stay my lord).

So I don't see it as a proof that Davos has king blood, however it could be a good indication of it, so nice job doing the logics, but for now i think we might have to wait a little more or dig other clues on this theory, so, even if i don't believe completely i think this could lead to something...

I think the strongest ink in your chain of thought is why would she make Stannis do it and not anyone else if it the king blood wasn't really a need .

Sorry but I don't see any textual evidence that Davos might be a secret Targaryen? 

He was born in Flea Bottom and could very well be the bastard of some whoring Targaryen or whatever but then it means virtually every lowborn character in these books is a secret Targ?

I would tend to agree with @Ferocious Veldt Roarer about the shadow babies. Melisandre basically tells Davos that she cannot make more shadow assassins with Stannis because this magic weakens Stannis and she doesn't dare making more with him, but she informs Davos that she can make shadow babies with another man to serve Stannis (she implies it is Davos). So I don't think that for the shadowbinding magic, the power of "king's blood" is relevant as such (not as much as in blood magic, anyway). What seems to be relevant is the allegiance of the man who sires the shadows, as the shadows will do his deeds. 

In conclusion: I just think Davos is a commoner. There is no conclusive textual evidence hinting he could be the bastard of someone significant.

54 minutes ago, Lord Asher Forrester said:

I don't know if I will buy the theory, i'm not saying that theory has no good logic, it does, but everybody knew that Davos would recuse some offer like this  so maybe Melisandre didn't meant it for real, she could be just mocking at him or testing to see how he acts. Can you quote where she states that the shadowbaby needs a royal blood man to do it?

There are only 3 people who Melisandre explicitly states have the power in them to help her make shadow babies, Jon Snow, Stanis and Davos. At no point does the book states Royal Blood is needed. So I'm taking a leap here, but the fact that 2 of thexplicitye 3 people she can make shadow babies with have kings blood and almost all of her high level magic seems to require kings blood does make a pretty good case that kings blood is necessary. At the VERY least everything I've put forth shows that in order to create shadow babies it must be done with individuals with some sort of inate "Power" or "fire"  inside them that is conducive to performing magic spells and that most people don't possess. And so far the only thing that's ever been mentioned as bestowing an individual with an innate power that can be used for magic spells is Kings blood. For instance if Varys is indeed a Blackfyre it explains why a dude in essos paid for varys just so he could cut off his balls for a spell. 

So if there is one question that I can hammer into peoples heads right now it would be this. Why did GRRM decide to have Melissandre start up a random conversation with both Davos in Book 3 and then with Jon Snow in Book 5 where she explictly tells both of them that they possess Power in them and that if the two of them fuck they could make shadow babies. If GRRM had decided to only  have her say this once and only to davos then I can see it just being throw away convo. But she had this same convo implying these people had power twice and made the same offer of sex for shadow babies. So it feels less like a throw away convo piece and more like a pattern GRRM is trying to establish. 

1 hour ago, Mayura said:

What seems to be relevant is the allegiance of the man who sires the shadows, as the shadows will do his deeds

If the allegiance is all that matters and she simply decided not to try to have any more shadow babies with anyone else because Davos is some how the only person in all of Stanis's company that is actually has an allegiance to him or her, despite the fact that she's got a bunch cult level R'hollor followers who follow her every word like puppies. Then why does she suggest making Shadow babies with Jon Snow? 

You make a strong argument but I think the situation is not clear at all.  Jon Snow likes Stannis sure but does not serve him, though using the shadow on a Bolton is probably exactly what Jon would do, so their motives aligning for the purpose of a kill is not out of the question.  

However that still makes you wonder why she can't use any of the knights known as queens men who are Rhllorists loyal to her who have noble blood.  There were even Valyrons with Stannis and we can say for sure they have royal blood, so why not go to a Valyron?

I still don't buy the idea that she needs kingsblood for her babies. It seems likely, but it would also imply that Mel has some way of figuring out who actually has kingsblood. And as we know from her POV, she has no idea that Jon is actually a secret Targ. If she knew, she would try to make better use of him. Also, if she has no way of figuring out who has kingsblood, how does she know Davos has any? He is only a low level criminial from Fleabottom who got lucky to most people and Mel's or his POV have given no indication that she sees more in him considering his heritage. I do think that she has specific requirements as to who is suitable to impregnate her, otherwise she would not have used Stannis, but I don't think Kingsblood is necessarily it. I could imagine strong sentiments are needed to create them, such as Stannis' bitterness towards Renly or Davos' loyality...

4 hours ago, Brian Rioghbhardan said:

Yeah I suppose if you want could just casually disregard all of this just because other people have thrown out unlikely theory's about people being Targs. Or you could cut the sarcasm, and offer up an alternative explanation that actually makes sense as to why Davos is the only other person Mel tries to make shadow babies with? Given she could walk into kingslanding rent a room near the highkeep with a random young dude and wipe out all cercei's kids and any other pretenders just with shadow babies. You got anything to explain that? No? Just more sarcasm? Ok cool, good talk. 

Jeez man, dial it down a bit, sarcasm is healthy, sarcasm is love. As I see it, you throw an hypothesis based pretty much in no fact but the fact that shadowbinding is an absolute mistery to everyone and that Mel is always truthful and plays no hidden agenda. Well she may be certain that whatever she spews is the truth, but she definitely has an agenda and hides the ugly facts from even Stannis... So yes, I rather skip joining a discussion so lopsided, but well here I go and for your sake I'll avoid puns and sarcasm...

The power behind kings blood is shady at best, Stannis was not born a king, and being the grandson of a non-queen Targaryen is no roundabout. Anyone can be a king, Robert became king not because he was a distan-Targ cousin, but because he smashed the crap out of Rhaegar in the Trident and then took the throne by right of conquest (Ned could have been king if he wanted too). Same with Aegon I, he was no king, in fact the Targaryens were petty dragonlords barely important enough to hold the farthest Valyrian colony in the known world, and just like Robert he became king on his own right... Surely among the tide of Stannis supporters there's a long descendant of some petty king from pre-Targ era, given how the Gardeners sired half the houses in the south and Aegon preferred to join forces instead of just killing noble houses, why their blood was not used? Surely Selyse has more than enough kingsblood and outright conviction for her blood to be used in another ritual, but was ignored, why? Because Mel doesn't look for royal blood but magical blood, and as we know, Targaryen blood is far from being the only one with magic out there; Stark and Reed just being other candidates, so Davos could be just some offshoot of a northerner with some whore from KL with enough magic to pass into Davos.

Davos also does not have any resemblance whatsoever to any Targaryen. And before you name Jon; remember that he's a Stark and Stark features are overtly dominant over pretty much anything but Tully genes (as a biologist that really was a shocker to me). And we can't seriously use the "just because one is not the same, then everything else don't need to", Jon is the exception to the rule, not the rule itself... But let's forget about it for a while, let's say looks ain't everything. But magic is real; we see it in Dany's dreams, in Bran's warging, in Arya's wolfdreams, and in Mel, Moqorro and Thoros, none of them except Dany are dragonlords yet they show some kind of magic while Davos greatest achievement so far was to smuggle some onions and learn to read just in time, none of them involving any kind of magic, so point against him... There's another possible secret targ with none of those features, and that one is Tyrion one of the most popular, yet we know that Johanna and Aerys were close, and the last one had a sick obsession for her, there's enough documented history to believe that it could have happened. But not for Davos; I don't remember Aerys being known to whore, his obsessions seemed limited to his sister and her lady-in-waiting and fire. And at the time Davos must have been born, there were only four living male Targs (six if we believe Davos is way over sixty), Aegon V, Aemon, Duncan, Jahaerys, Aerys and Daeron but Daeron died in 251 and little is known of him, Aerys was in love only with his sister, the same for Jahaerys and Duncan was also mad for Jenny of Oldstones, Dunk was married to Betha Blackwood and would not be in his character to whore, and Aemon was at the wall. So what Targ sired him? At the time no Blackfyre pretender lived in Westeros either. I don't know about you but I think my factual evidence is bigger than your assumption.

And finally, let's propose another reason. So far the only person in Westeros that has seen the birth of a shadow is Davos. Stannis is barely aware of what would happen but didn't see it happen, so mostly is a secret held between Davos, Mel, Stannis and I think Selyse approved it too. Knowing that the truth could kill forever Stannis' hopes of winning the people's loyalty, it would certainly make sense to keep out of the loop anyone without absolute loyalty to Stannis. And who is the only male known for it? Yes, Davos. So it makes sense that he is the stand-in, not because he has magic or is a long-lost king but because the magic shadow likely follows the convictions of the man who casts it, and only Davos would do Stannis bidding to kill someone else... Overall shadowbinding is an obscure issue (haha so funny!) we can't make assumptions on it, only supported in the fact that is possible because we don't know much about the matter.

5 hours ago, Sensenmenn said:

Not realy we have one secret targ and that's Jon because his existence was actually kept secret by others. We then  have known, targs like Dany, secret blackfires like Aegon, unkown targ bastards like Jaime and cercei, known targ bastards like bloodraven, and those  descended from the targ female line like the Baratheons and a bunch of other family's. None of thies are Targaryens they just have some dragon blood. 

You must be fun at parties.

37 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

ou make a strong argument but I think the situation is not clear at all.  Jon Snow likes Stannis sure but does not serve him, though using the shadow on a Bolton is probably exactly what Jon would do, so their motives aligning for the purpose of a kill is not out of the question.  

However that still makes you wonder why she can't use any of the knights known as queens men who are Rhllorists loyal to her who have noble blood.  There were even Valyrons with Stannis and we can say for sure they have royal blood, so why not go to a Valyron?

Damn that's actually pretty good, Jon snow would probably want Bolton dead. But you bring up a great point, that if it is kings blood then why not use the Valyrons? This could indicate that what ever is needed is something that doesn't involve kings blood. Though It's possible that the targ blood in their veins has been too far watered down. They haven't actually had a Targ woman marry into their line since the Dance of dragons and she never actually gave him any children because he was gay. A Velaryon woman did marry Aegon III, but that wouldn't add any targ blood to Velaryon line. meanwhile the Baratheons and Jon snow might actually have more Targ blood running through their veins right now since they have either a targ grandparent or a targ parent. But all in all I take this as a successful counter to my conclusion and could perhaps suggests something else is at play.

35 minutes ago, Merengues said:

Because Mel doesn't look for royal blood but magical blood, and as we know, Targaryen blood is far from being the only one with magic out there; Stark and Reed just being other candidates, so Davos could be just some offshoot of a northerner with some whore from KL with enough magic to pass into Davos.

So here's your proof Aerys did nothing but fuck around. And there a dozen other quotes that say pretty much the same

AERYS II "was exceedingly fond of young women, filling his court with fair maidens from every corner of the realm. Some say he had as many mistresses as his ancestor Aegon the Unworthy (a most unlikely
assertion given all we know of that monarch). Unlike Aegon IV, however, Aerys II always seemed to lose interest in his lovers quickly. Many lasted no longer than a fortnight and few as long as half a year." 

Also There's LOTS of examples of Targ being born with none of the Targ traits and BAelon breakshield Targ who was suppose to be king was  half Dornish and he had zero Targ traits. All of the children Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen had with ser Harwin Strong had zero Targ traits. 

Having said this the quote above from you is actually a really solid argument. The Florents are always going on about having the blood of the Gardner in them, granted Mel did end up burning one of them alive so she could give Stanis a strong wind for his ships. But some people do seem to have magic in their blood that you'd have to go pretty far back to find an actual king in their family line if at all. So It could very well be she can just sense magic in a persons blood, no kings needed. While it doesn't necessarily discredit my theory it does open the door for equally likely alternatives. So fair enough

I've found something you might like. I'm doing a re-read right now and chanced upon the following scene:

After Davos arrives at Dragonstone in the aftermath of the Battle of Blackwater Bay he gets admitted into the castle and this unfolds:

When the fool [Patchface] saw Davos, he jerked to a sudden halt, the bells on his antlered tin helmet going ting-a-ling, ting-a-ling. Hopping from one foot to the other, he sang, "Fool's blood, king's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye."

As with many Patchface statements this could mean anything, but with this discussion going I just thought I should share it :)

59 minutes ago, moonshield said:

I've found something you might like. I'm doing a re-read right now and chanced upon the following scene:

After Davos arrives at Dragonstone in the aftermath of the Battle of Blackwater Bay he gets admitted into the castle and this unfolds:

As with many Patchface statements this could mean anything, but with this discussion going I just thought I should share it :)

Patchface was talking about the Red Wedding.

Archived