On 5/10/2016 at 3:14 PM, Alcarin said:

Illyn Payne is missing for sure.... but i read somewhere the actor who played Payne was diagnosed with cancer and cannot act anymore so someone said in respect they removed him silently.... 

Fortunately Wilko has survived. Though it seems there isn't much left for him to do as Payne was mostly Tywin's man.

i was watching this clips earlier today and i don't think anything this season comes even close to these 3 minutes of season 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozI5n6A_Io

you can FREAKING FEEL the anger the sorrow the pain in aemon's blind eyes.

this used to be a great show even an awesome show sometimes and then dorne, and olly and freaking larrol.

Edited by tormund's beard

My friends have been asking me if the show is canon now. We're enjoying it more than the books. I'm nervous about Winds for many reasons, not least of which is the weak ADwD. 

I'm i interested to see how George brings back Jon. Can't be via warging into Ghost. Too obvious. George has a hard on for Dorne right now, so we'll see how that pans out. Beinoff and Weiss did an amazing job of trimming the fat there, which is no small feat. 

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

My friends have been asking me if the show is canon now. We're enjoying it more than the books. I'm nervous about Winds for many reasons, not least of which is the weak ADwD. 

I'm i interested to see how George brings back Jon. Can't be via warging into Ghost. Too obvious. George has a hard on for Dorne right now, so we'll see how that pans out. Beinoff and Weiss did an amazing job of trimming the fat there, which is no small feat. 

the fat is what makes it taste so good!

9 hours ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Yes, too obvious. Mel bringing him back in the show wasn't obvious at all. We have only two hints about Jon warging into Ghost, then be resurrected again by Mel or some other force. One in the prologue, and one in Mel’s chapter, when she talks about seeing a man, wolf and man again. Plus, using both fire magic(Mel) and ice magic(warging) add up to the story as a whole, and makes his return different than Beric and LS and all the other zombies out there.

I don’t think that moving organs from one place to another, or removing some(who needs two lungs anyway) can be called trimming the fat, but to each his own I guess.