Jon's Haircut

Mr Smith

I fear a potential man bun more than I fear the prospect of a Bolton-ruled North or an Other invasion. 

(Speaking of man buns, my gf was super mad - and I mean pissed - that they didn't show any Kit Harington ass or peen. I told her, "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention")

I don't mind the haircut at all! And the beard trim is definitely a bonus. I think it makes Jon look more intense, older, more grown up. I do see some of Ned in that hair style; not sure about Robb. 

I must admit to sensing a hipster vibe now, though. Jon Snow resurrected as a hipster!

8 hours ago, St Daga said:

I don't mind the haircut at all! And the beard trim is definitely a bonus. I think it makes Jon look more intense, older, more grown up. I do see some of Ned in that hair style; not sure about Robb. 

I must admit to sensing a hipster vibe now, though. Jon Snow resurrected as a hipster!

He was channelling Lord Stark pretty hard when he was standing there as the mutineers hung.

11 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

I fear a potential man bun more than I fear the prospect of a Bolton-ruled North or an Other invasion. 

(Speaking of man buns, my gf was super mad - and I mean pissed - that they didn't show any Kit Harington ass or peen. I told her, "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention")

Didn't Tormund's quip make her feel better about not seeing it?

On 5/10/2016 at 8:37 PM, sweetsunray said:

Well, the current hairstyle doesn't work for me well, but the one sided haircut were half of his hair was to the back didn't work for me either. But I think they planned the haircut, well the trim, in order to keep spoilers and rumors of him being alive in GOT for S6 as doubtful. People watched his hair with binoculors and drones seemingly last year during filming months. So, they had him trim a bit of his beard and his hair so that gossip articles about KIt's haircut could make people think - "Nah, he ain't coming back". Of course, then they had to film him with a trimmed haircut, so they had Mel cut his hair as part of the resurrection ceremony.

I think its going to be an imitation of Ned's hairstyle only his Kit's hair type it looks different.

Yep, he looks like Robb with this haircut. Nice touch, although I doubt how much intended it was. Maybe it's us looking for a lost resemblance.

Only that Richard Madden is in another level <3

ETA: Continuing talking about hairstyles: isn't Young Ned Stark hairstyl weird, like stiff? Maybe I just don't like the actor, but they way they intended to make him look like a young version of Sean Bean was just putting a dead cat as a wig on him. And I'm sorry if that's his real hair :P

14 hours ago, Baltan said:

Yep, he looks like Robb with this haircut. Nice touch, although I doubt how much intended it was. Maybe it's us looking for a lost resemblance.

Only that Richard Madden is in another level <3

ETA: Continuing talking about hairstyles: isn't Young Ned Stark hairstyl weird, like stiff? Maybe I just don't like the actor, but they way they intended to make him look like a young version of Sean Bean was just putting a dead cat as a wig on him. And I'm sorry if that's his real hair :P

All I could see was medieval Neil Patrick Harris.

I really like the new haircut. The worst was Season 3 when he was with the Wildlings (or maybe it was the clothes... guess black is his color)

On 11/5/2016 at 5:38 PM, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Why is nobody talking about Brans haircut!!

Bran new haircut is really ugly if you want my opinion on the matter...

4 hours ago, Karmarni said:

Sure, go ahead, keep the man bun. Looks like a little, baby faced kid as it is. Might as well be girly too!

I think they should have done it like they did Ned and Viserys if they just wanted a change, just the top strands pulled back into a tiny ponytail.

Kit's crowning glory is that beautiful hair, and the man bun (yuk) just flattens and pushes it out of sight.

(And it's odd, he looks like a little boy anyway, it's the beard that saves him from looking 12, but now it looks like a little boy with a fake beard and a granny bun.)

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:52 PM, Good Guy Garlan said:

Haha , I was a little let down over that too.

Kit can wear his hair any way he's perfection.

3 hours ago, Ellfoy said:

I really like the new haircut. The worst was Season 3 when he was with the Wildlings (or maybe it was the clothes... guess black is his color)

Bran new haircut is really ugly if you want my opinion on the matter...

Agree though I think it looks better than the huge ass hair that looked like wig in season 4

By the way, why so many bad haircuts in the show? I mean, the hair is pretty awful. 

Yes, the hair is pretty bad. Cersei's little chop, Jaime's dirty blonde, Dany's wig looks more and more like a wig this year (what's with that?). I suppose they're going for tousled, dirty, rarely shampoo, no rollers to speak of. That's all bad, and then there's this:

Osha's hair don't!

Archived