"You have to learn everything"

17 hours ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

And he’s not the only one with demands. Clarke decided that she is so awesome now, that she no longer needs to show us her boobs to keep us interested in her scenes. Kit is sporting a new haircut, and Pycelle’s actor had a huge interview a while back telling us how he convinced the producers to not shot the scene where he is so scared he wets himself. He also regales us with his awesome skills at convincing the guys in charge in making other changes to his character. Who knows what Lena’s demands were…

Emilia Clarke is not a good actress.  It always seems like she is trying too hard and her delivery is unnatural.  I haven't seen the new Terminator movie, but I heard she was not good as Sarah Connor.

But I guess you need to give credit when credit is due.  She did a fantastic job in the finale of season 5 of portraying how smart her character is when she dropped the ring into the grass.

But I agree with Direwight.  Why cast actors/actresses who are unwilling to do certain things?

The OP is conveniently forgetting the warning that one can lose oneself if one stays in the past too long. Bran will learn everything. He doesn't need to learn everything in one sitting.

7 hours ago, Rubicante said:

Emilia Clarke is not a good actress.  It always seems like she is trying too hard and her delivery is unnatural.  I haven't seen the new Terminator movie, but I heard she was not good as Sarah Connor.

But I guess you need to give credit when credit is due.  She did a fantastic job in the finale of season 5 of portraying how smart her character is when she dropped the ring into the grass.

But I agree with Direwight.  Why cast actors/actresses who are unwilling to do certain things?

Sometimes the actors/actresses make complete sense. Remember the actress who plays Osha said it was stupid that she was made to shave down before her nude scene? She said that her character should have a big bush and she was completely right. 

On 10.05.2016 at 4:08 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

So Bran as to learn everything.

Except what is inside the Tower?

Except Jon's parentage?

Except how he can communicate telepathically with people trough time?

Except the 3 eyed raven's name?

......:huh:

Why is he being so cryptic?

I allways though Bloodraven was a force of good and had good intentions because of the books. But the show may go in another way. This episode made think that the 3eyed raven is plotting something that Bran would be against, or lying to Bran so he does things for him.

Since the show hasn't confirmed the 3eyed ravens name yet do you think D&D are going to change his identity?

He also said he was a thousand years old instead of being ~125 llike he would be if he were Brynden Rivers.:huh:

Will primitive teasing by show writers hatch another theory?

• 3 months later...

Has anyone considered that the three eyed raven is more of an entity/title of all greenseers combined into one person? That when they take the mantle they know whom their successor is going to be and need to wait until the right moment(Bran's fall and coma, and Jojen nearly dying from greywater fever etc..) before contacting them? Then over time they stop thinking of themselves as Brandon Stark, Bloodraven and whom ever else has worn the mantle and simply call themselves the three eyed raven as the knowledge of their predecessors mingles with theirs and it becomes indistinguishable from the current 3ER's experiences and the ones who came before.

Archived