About Lyanna scenes...

Nami

53 minutes ago, Nami said:

How many do you think we'll get? You think they will give us some background about R+L or just reveal R+L=J on TOJ part II and that will be it?

The latter. We probably won't get the true story behind Rhaegar and Lyanna, in both the book and show.

10 minutes ago, ThePrinceThatKnewNothing said:

I think they've missed a good opportunity to do the tourney of Harrenhall this season, it would explain the tower of joy perfectly

I'm down for an entire season of Bran going back to witness pivotal moments in history.

On 5/11/2016 at 2:39 PM, Ser Hyle said:

I'm down for an entire season of Bran going back to witness pivotal moments in history.

Way better than the non existing romance of GreyWorm/Missandei and anything from fooking Dorne. I would love to see Dunk and Egg adventures as a mini-series.

On 5/11/2016 at 7:39 PM, Ser Hyle said:

That's the only problem with them trying to finish show, they're missing things which can be shown through Bran. It would also allow the show to blossom and expand in different ways and would explain things non book readers don't have a clue about

On 5/10/2016 at 1:18 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Dave - Why is everyone talking about Lyanna?

Dan - What's a Lyanna?

Dave - Its that thing Tarzan uses to move arround in the jungle... I think...

Except that Martin asked Beinoff and Weiss about Lyanna before the series was even official and they guessed right.

So...try harder? Actually, don't try at all.

Archived