Who is choking Podrick ?

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:25 AM, Artos Cold said:

That's the Lannister army and it's Bronn who's choking him. 

If that's the case, then I would say he isn't going to kill him. I think he is just pulling him away and keeping him from crying out. Bronn is a skilled and experienced killer, choking Pod makes no sense(as of now) as he and Pod were friendly.

Will Pod and Brienne leave the North for the Riverlands ? Will Sansa end up in Riverlands too? The battle between Jon and Ramsay will most likely be ep 9 , and i expect Sansa and Brienne to be a part of it? Maybe Sansa sends Brienne to the RL? 

23 hours ago, dbunting said:

If that's the case, then I would say he isn't going to kill him. I think he is just pulling him away and keeping him from crying out. Bronn is a skilled and experienced killer, choking Pod makes no sense(as of now) as he and Pod were friendly.

I expect it to be more of a gag, just grabbing him to scare him in a brotherly way. 

15 hours ago, LordImp said:

Will Pod and Brienne leave the North for the Riverlands ? Will Sansa end up in Riverlands too? The battle between Jon and Ramsay will most likely be ep 9 , and i expect Sansa and Brienne to be a part of it? Maybe Sansa sends Brienne to the RL? 

This is what I think. Sansa will send Brienne and Pod to the Riverlands. Not sure how exactly it will shape out.

2 hours ago, Travis said:

This is what I think. Sansa will send Brienne and Pod to the Riverlands. Not sure how exactly it will shape out.

exactly, you have Brienne telling Sansa that she saw her sister in the Riverlands area but lost her. Once Sansa is safe with Jon, she'll send Brienne to find Arya.

22 hours ago, Bran Snow said:

exactly, you have Brienne telling Sansa that she saw her sister in the Riverlands area but lost her. Once Sansa is safe with Jon, she'll send Brienne to find Arya.

Yup. And Cersi sends Jamie away so she can get rid of (murder) Kevin Lannister and Pycelle and possibly the Queen of Thornes (Lady Olenna). Pod being choked is probably not what it looks like - he's probably being pulled to the side by someone who snuck up on him (probably Sir Bronn) to get a message from Jamie to Brienne. Just a guess.

• 1 month later...

This is only a pathetic attempt of D&D to hype the audience into believing there will be a Brotherhood with Stoneheart leading them and doing harm to Pod & Brienne (and the non-existent Hyle) ;o)

Now we know it was only Bronn greeting Pod in his own friendly way....which is actually boring - but everyone was hyped for a bit.

Archived