Just bought these books (Deluxe slipcase edition)

Marcelius

That's a really good price. You are missing AGOT which is the hardest to find and most expensive. The only full set I see on Ebay right now is $1777. Just take a look at Ebay, Amazon, Abebooks and you can get an idea of value. I think they were around $50-75 when first published but I don't remember exactly.

Your books are worth much more if they are 1st printings. Look on the copyright page and if there is a "1" they are first printings. Later printings are still desirable but not worth nearly as much.

Thanks for the reply! 

The first one is out for sale aswell, but for 4500 NOK (Around 400€) in my home country (Norway). 

I can't check if they are first edition, since I haven't recieved them yet. I live in Croatia, but these were sold locally by a person in Norway. So I had someone to pick them up and look after them untill I get there. 

To compensate for the lack of the first book I bought the US deluxe slipcase edition from NY instead. It cost me 35 bucks, but I havent recieved it yet. It will come in a day or two.

That is the Barnes & Noble slipcased edition and it is not the same as the Harper Voyager slipcased edition. The price you paid is around the original retail price. You can find that edition fairly easily. If you want to complete your UK set, I would be patient until you find a nice price.

Archived