[Poll] How would you rate episode 604?

Ran

How would you rate episode 604?  

524 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

At least the positive analyis on this thread is reflective of the show, you know, non-sensicle, void of any logic or reason, just spouting out any ridiculous thing that supports your agenda, It's really the most consistency in relation to the show I've seen in 3 or 4 years. 

10 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Greyjoys obviously have a part to play. Beinoff and Weiss wouldn't have introduced them otherwise. Yara and Theon are going to Essos and that is how Dany will get another fleet. Not sure why you don't understand that.

Exactly. What would be the point of doing the Kingsmoot so long ago if it doesnt have any relevance until this point?

3 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

That would be stupid.  But seems plausible knowing this show.  

It actually makes a ton of sense. What has Martin done with the Kingsmoot and Greyjoys since? What aren't you understanding about this?

Edited by Jack Bauer 24

2 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

At least the positive analyis on this thread is reflective of the show, you know, non-sensicle, void of any logic or reason, just spouting out any ridiculous thing that supports your agenda, It's really the most consistency in relation to the show I've seen in 3 or 4 years. 

Ranters gonna rant! Especially when they are vastly outnumbered by those who love the show. The overall positive reaction to this episode I'm sure creates the feeling of being a special snowflake.

Great great episode 

5 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

Just as consistent as the last book.....oh wait....

2 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Ranters gonna rant! Especially when they are vastly outnumbered by those who love the show. The overall positive reaction to this episode I'm sure creates the feeling of being a special snowflake.

Great great episode 

And I'm sure you have such a satisfying feeling of acceptance. 

39 minutes ago, Joan Jett said:

Tywin and Joanna is a bad example to use. The difference is that Joanna and Tywin weren't raised as brother and sister while Jon and Sansa were. Emotionally they are siblings. Like I stated already, GRRM only forms incestuous relationships between siblings with close bonds. My point still stands.  

Jon and Sansa weren't close, Jon and Sansa weren't emotionally siblings, Jon and Sansa together wouldn't be incestuous, your point is invalid.

6 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Its a nice feeling knowing so many things sensible people exist 

You know, I really have no problem with ninety nine percent of people coming here and ranting about how much they love the show. Good for you. It's just to bad you can't do it without belittle the people that disagree with you. 

It's so sad that your so insecure in your believe that the show is so good that you have to attempt to dis-credit any opposing views. 

It's fine that you love the show for what it is, but at least have the dignity to admit what the show actually is. 

3 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

You know, I really have no problem with ninety nine percent of people coming here and ranting about how much they love the show. Good for you. It's just to bad you can't do it without belittle the people that disagree with you. 

It's so sad that your so insecure in your believe that the show is so good that you have to attempt to dis-credit any opposing views. 

It's fine that you love the show for what it is, but at least have the dignity to admit what the show actually is. 

An Emmy record setting show?

Edited by Jack Bauer 24

13 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

It actually makes a ton of sense. What has Martin done with the Kingsmoot and Greyjoys since? What aren't you understanding about this?

Well, see, if Asha/Yara and Theon go to Essos, that would actually weave together the narrative arcs of several characters we've been following since the beginning or very early in the story, and therefore are invested in and actually care about. What you got to do is, you got to always be creating new characters to spin off their own subplots while the main characters run around in circles. That's how its done.

8 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

A cash cow for HBO?

The most widely embraced fantasy saga on film since Lord of the Rings?

The thing that put GRRMs books on the map?

A meme machine to rival Donald Trump?

Better than Disney's Star Wars, at least...

Just now, ummester said:

A cash cow for HBO?

The most widely embraced fantasy saga on film since Lord of the Rings?

The thing that put GRRMs books on the map?

A meme machine to rival Donald Trump?

Better than Disney's Star Wars, at least...

All true, except for the part about putting the books on the map, but what it's not is a quality written story with any logic or sense. 

1 minute ago, Darkstream said:

All true, except for the part about putting the books on the map, but what it's not is a quality written story with any logic or sense. 

There's a reason why the show is busy setting records while Martin is busy releasing Arianne samples...

17 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

There's a reason why the show is busy setting records while Martin is busy releasing Arianne samples...

What's your point? There's also a reason why the kardashians and Jersey shore and the rest of the crap like that is so popular. Your arguments do nothing to address any actual critisism. 

Edited by Darkstream

13 minutes ago, Vastet said:

I'd never heard of the books before the show came out. It definitely put the books on the map.

Sure, it broadened  awareness, but there's a reason they were made into a show in the first place. The books were popular before the show was made. 

Edited by Darkstream

1 hour ago, darksellsword said:

Jon and Sansa weren't close, Jon and Sansa weren't emotionally siblings, Jon and Sansa together wouldn't be incestuous, your point is invalid.

:bs:

This makes absolutely no sense. Sansa is Jon's sister and Jon is Sansa's brother, whether they were close or not. They grew up as siblings in the same castle. I really don't understand why you're making this big leap just because there was indifference and resentful feelings between them. That doesn't erase the fact that they viewed each other as siblings and they still do.

Sansa and Arya weren't very close. I guess you think they're not emotionally siblings either? Lmao. This might be your most ridiculous argument yet.

Edited by Joan Jett

7 hours ago, JagLover said:

Fairly tricky one this.

I found parts of it fairly slow, but it finished very well, and many other parts of the episode were very solid as well (Theon, Jon and Sansa, Maegery)

So I voted it a 9 mainly for the end. Can I just say that after nearly 16 years it was nice for Dany to finally do something again, long may it continue!

This. I was cheering! She finally did a thing!

Overall loved this episode. I also voted 9. It felt long in a good way. Castle Black was great - I teared up a bit at the Sansa/Jon hug. Tyrion was painful to watch in a good way as well - like it hurt because he was right but the tension there was intense. And I also realized I have become a total Theon cheerleader (quite unexpectedly).

I think my only gripe is Osha. Did we really need one more reason to hate Ramsay? Couldn't she of just died in the battle somehow?