That impending Stark kids' reunion, though...[Spoilers]

It's not even close to possible in the books, just yet, but it's so close you can taste it in the show. The reunion of the Starks. If Rickon can get his curly head down in the Crypts for safety, once more, he's saved, and we're just that much closer to having two Stark's in the same place for the first time since Ned Stark lost his head. 

I loved the reunion between Sansa and Jon. And finally we get the pink letter. In general I do prefer the books, but I have to admit I much prefer the way the show has tied this particular plot point together. With Edd and Tormund and Sansa all there with Jon to read the letter, vs him by himself and unilaterally deciding to march South. In the show he can't not go South. In the books he didn't have the witnesses necessary to justify the move.

I also like how Edd reminded Jon about the 'real' war that's marching on the Wall. Nice way to bring it back in, time will tell but maybe once they've won Winterfell back they can prepare the North?

Happy we got the Pink Letter, too.

I've long maintained that the final conclusion to the long long saga will bring us back to where it all began, the Starks ruling at Winterfell, and that the Stark siblings will be the survivors. That's Sansa, Bran and Arya - Rickon IF he survives this series. And the 'bittersweet' part of that? I can see Jon self-sacrificing at the end, leaving Sansa, Arya and Bran unconsolable.

Sansa is too sure that everything the letter claims is true, i still believe that's the GNC into effect. Ramsay will die being mauled by Shaggydog, an ironic death given how he usually kills his victims by feeding them to his dogs.

13 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Sansa is too sure that everything the letter claims is true, i still believe that's the GNC into effect. Ramsay will die being mauled by Shaggydog, an ironic death given how he usually kills his victims by feeding them to his dogs.

I 100% agree that that's how Ramsay will go.

Just now, WinterCloak said:

Maybe someone/multiple someones will warg into Ramsay's bitches and attack him? Poetic and satisfying. 

I'm convinced the show did away with all Warging except for Bran.   There has been no hints of Jon, Arya, or anyone else being able to warg.

6 minutes ago, WinterCloak said:

Maybe someone/multiple someones will warg into Ramsay's bitches and attack him? Poetic and satisfying. 

I would LOVE that!

But like SevasTra82 says, won't happen on the show :(

Should though. Bran should be capable enough.. if he can "see" what's happening and there's an animal available then why not? Seems too easy.

1 hour ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Or Ghost. He's definitely around. Somewhere.

The reunion between Jon and Sansa was well-done and so satisfying.  Two Stark kids seeing each other for the first time in what seems like forever - that felt good.  What I do wonder about is Bran and what his story potential is, or will be. Is he just the narrator, showing us the past?  The show has made a few hints about Bran not staying in the tree so if he is getting out, let's get on with it. 

23 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

That would be pretty cool but I don't know about this GNC theory, it would be far too risky to offer Rickon up to Ramsay like that knowing the type of person he is 

5 minutes ago, Lemore said:

That would be pretty cool but I don't know about this GNC theory, it would be far too risky to offer Rickon up to Ramsay like that knowing the type of person he is 

Yeah I agree about the GNC. I was thinking it was here but then Osha got whacked pretty quickly and put doubts in my head.

2 hours ago, Lemore said:

This. Conspirators would never hand over someone as invaluable as Rickon. What you see is what you get.

On 5/16/2016 at 0:11 PM, Ludo Kressh said:

I agree with RadSam, GeorgeIAF andWinterCloak. I would love to see Ramsey's dogs make a meal out of him.

Even better, I would like to see him defeated at Winterfell and forced to flee for his life into the woods and be hunted by the super pack lead by Nymeria.

I almost cried when Sansa and Jon Snow finally reconnected! Think of the near misses- Arya at the red wedding, Brandon in the windmill/tower going north and passing Jon, etc- I can't wait to see how Arya comes back to Winterfell. Also can't help but feeling anxiety about Sansa forcing Jon south... is he ready for this fight with the Bolton's? They are going to need a lot of help.

Archived