Narratively speaking, we are still in book 4/5

4 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

You didn't read the edition of phonics that focuses on capitalization and punctuation, it seems.

i did not i you could link them to me it would help,

im not a native speaker i've just had some very basic english lessons in school.

On May 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Vastet said:

I find it amusing when people with no accolades in writing claim D&D are horrible writers. They are most definitely not horrible writers, as the shows success objectively proves. You can say you don't like their writing, and that's perfectly valid. But when you say they suck you lose all credibility.

Popularity does not equal quality. 

Twilight is popular. That doesn't make it well-written.

On May 16, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Dang, I need to reread Feast and Dance. I completely missed Jon Snow's resurrection, Tyrion ruling Mereen, the Battle of Ice, Dany burning the khals and a lotta other stuff.

I don't think Tyrion ruling Meereen will even be in the books. Tyrion took Barristan and Dany's role and really it's just going over what Daenerys did in the actual books.

The Jon Snow stuff asides from the resurrection is just doing Stannis' plotline but with a Stark instead. Jon Snow winning Winterfell is more cinematic than Stannis doing it in D & D's mind.

Dany burning the khals is definitely TWOW territory though (although not with a couple braziers)

Archived