Brienne with Jaime or Tormund?

Let me first start off by saying I think Brienne alone is badass and I love that she's such a strong woman without the need of a man by her side. That being said, the hopeless romantic in me can't help but imagine a man for her. Ever since season 2, I have always just automatically paired her with Jaime simply because I believe they have a pretty rare, electrifying dynamic together. I have always loved the scenes they shared and do think that they both are in love with each other to some degree, whether they both admit to themselves or not. If someone had the capability of changing me and my way of thinking, especially if it was for the better,  how could I not love them? That's my way of looking at their relationship.

After Sunday's episode though, I really noticed that there was a pull for a Brienne/Tormund ship, and the more I think about it, the more I really like it. Tormund seems to be the first man that has a genuine interest in the woman part of her, if that makes sense. I mean, the way he just pinned her with that sultry stare during the PL scene was an obvious hint that he was enamored by her in some way. Jaime hasn't ever looked at her like that...at least, not yet.  

So, I guess my question is, who do you think wold be better for her and/or who do you think she should end up with, if she was to end up with anyone? I think, at this point, my answer if still with Jaime, but if he doesn't get his head out off his ass and stop effing around with Cersei, then I have to say Tormund will definitely surpass him. 

Any and all comments welcomed!

I always liked Brienne and Jaime, but oh my god, Brienne and Tormund! That's one of the most exciting couples in the show for me. I wish it was a possibility in the books because I love it so much!

I instantly love BriennexTormund and their offspring would be unstoppable, but it won't go beyond few jokes. Or at least not until Jaime gets himself killed and Brienne returns to the North (the Others).

31 minutes ago, Tianzi said:

I instantly love BriennexTormund and their offspring would be unstoppable, but it won't go beyond few jokes. Or at least not until Jaime gets himself killed and Brienne returns to the North (the Others).

Unfortunately I think you're right. :/ I think, for the most part, Brienne's heart and her mind are with Jaime for the time being, so I don't know how she'd react if Tormund continued his advances. I do hope something comes out of it, though!

3 minutes ago, iceheart91 said:

Unfortunately I think you're right. :/ I think, for the most part, Brienne's heart and her mind are with Jaime for the time being, so I don't know how she'd react if Tormund continued his advances. I do hope something comes out of it, though!

I think she would be 100% flustered because she's never found herself in that situation before. (only men that were pretending to like her to win a bet) not one that was overtly showing how much he liked her. I do believe Jaime is in love with her but not exactly in touch with his feelings.

brienne is a wild woman, wild and strong. no one fits her better than tormund. jaime is a sister fucking worm next to tormund, a joke. brienne had a little crush when they had their time, jaime was gentle to her, nothing more. but tormund! hes a beast and driven by pride and honor just like brienne. to me they are the ultimate couple of GoT. wild, untamed and deeply romantic at heart.

just imagine how they will look together 30 years from now. with jaime, she will end up being a gardening alcoholic. with tormund, she will have mad sex on bolton skin and ride wild horses until deep in the night when they are out to help one of their daughters fighting a mad undead dragonking.

2 minutes ago, GilletteMace said:

brienne is a wild woman, wild and strong. no one fits her better than tormund. jaime is a sister fucking worm next to tormund, a joke. brienne had a little crush when they had their time, jaime was gentle to her, nothing more. but tormund! hes a beast and driven by pride and honor just like brienne. to me they are the ultimate couple of GoT. wild, untamed and deeply romantic at heart.

This.  Jaime needed Brienne to help him turn away from being a sister fucking shit head, and Brienne needed Jaime to realize that Renly wasn't the only man in the world that she could care about.  But they aren't right for each other in the long run.  They kind of emotionally used each other, but in a way that has positive results for each.  Now Tormund can appreciate everything about Brienne - her size, her power, her ability & desire to fight for what she believes in and her beauty.  She's a born wild woman and deserves someone like him.  I don't know if I want Jaime to end up with anyone,   

Tbh Jaime don't deserve Brienne.

I choose Tormund because he never judged her by her looks. She probably looks like a warrior goddess to him, and that's exactly what she is (team Brienne here hahaha). This 'new couple' was a nice surprise. 

14 minutes ago, Fexyr said:

Tbh Jaime don't deserve Brienne.

I choose Tormund because he never judged her by her looks. She probably looks like a warrior goddess to him, and that's exactly what she is (team Brienne here hahaha). This 'new couple' was a nice surprise. 

Agree with all these! 

Archived