Brienne with Jaime or Tormund?

I have always thought the Jamie and Brienne would never work out, He has always been too committed to Cersei, made his whole life around her. Jamie is almost always charming and witty, but that doesn't mean much. He was nice to Bran to before he pushed him out the window.  When they developed a real friendship, that's all I thought it would ever be.

I am completely on Team Tormund. I think it would be fun to see how Brienne with her Knightly ideas  would deal with strong Tormund wildling ways. She has all her honorable rules for being a knight, it would be fun to see her deal with someone opposite on a personal level. We saw Jon learning wildling ways north of the wall, but since he was from the North and had some training at Castle Black, I don't think it was a culture shock for him.  It would be a big culture shock for Brienne, since she is from south Westeros. 

From the moment I saw Tormund watching her, I was wondering if they would play out Tormund   TRYING    to  "steal" Brienne  (good luck Tormund)  in the good old fashion wildling way. D&D  PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

but I would be worried that if they hookup, Tormund would be red shirted, because I have a feeling Brienne is destined to not have a happy ending...it's just a feeling, nothing to support it..

23 minutes ago, Fexyr said:

I choose Tormund because he never judged her by her looks.

What?

He looked at her once and was all hers.

And that's good, I found it really refreshing to see someone instantly hot for Brienne, and not that she is so good person, a true knight, inspires respect after you get to know her, yada yada...

24 minutes ago, GilletteMace said:

they will meet again, they wont let this opportunity slip. brienne will fight side to side with tormund. maybe though, D&D will kill tormund before their eternal love has a chance to blossom.

During the Winterfell-Battle, they may fight together. Maybe one will die for the other... That would be sad, but life's not fair!

Brienne and Tormund probably won't go beyond just being a joke. She doesn't seem into him so it'll probably be pretty one sided. No idea if Brienne and Jaime is still on the cards in the show though. Jaime has just had all of his character development in season 3 undone at this point. He's fully devoted to Cersei and they're at opposite ends of the earth. It's going to take a lot to get them back on track.

25 minutes ago, Tianzi said:

What?

He looked at her once and was all hers.

And that's good, I found it really refreshing to see someone instantly hot for Brienne, and not that she is so good person, a true knight, inspires respect after you get to know her, yada yada...

Yes that's it! He never thought she was ugly or manly, like everyone does.

I can see why Tormund would be interested in Brienne. She's definitely a strong woman and I could see a wildling warrior finding that enticing. But beyond the fact she has limited options that aren't related to her title, why would Brienne be interested in Tormund? I just can't see her going for a guy who's led a slaughter on an innocent village.

Blah blah, blah, I know Tormund/Brienne will never happen because it was a show-only thing and played for laughs...BUT...

Finding a person who thinks that the thing that you're most self-conscious about is the HOTTEST SHIT EVER is the dream. Also, judging from his sex tips to Jon in 3x07, Tormund knows how to show a lady a good time. Definitely Tormund.

Jaime likes Brienne in spite of her appearance (eyes notwithstanding). Tormund likes Brienne BECAUSE of her appearance. That's key. Find someone who likes you BECAUSE of what you are, not in spite of it.

In the book and show I really liked the whole Jaime brienne relationship. I thought it was interesting and brought some development to both of the characters. But they've been apart for awhile now letting those embers cool, and particularly in the show with Jaime just going back to being all in love with Cersei (which I hate, feels like all his character development in season 2/3 is wasted) I'd be all about a Brienne and Tormund hook up. 

9 hours ago, GilletteMace said:

brienne is a wild woman, wild and strong. no one fits her better than tormund. jaime is a sister fucking worm next to tormund, a joke. brienne had a little crush when they had their time, jaime was gentle to her, nothing more. but tormund! hes a beast and driven by pride and honor just like brienne. to me they are the ultimate couple of GoT. wild, untamed and deeply romantic at heart.

just imagine how they will look together 30 years from now. with jaime, she will end up being a gardening alcoholic. with tormund, she will have mad sex on bolton skin and ride wild horses until deep in the night when they are out to help one of their daughters fighting a mad undead dragonking.

This!! 

I liked Jaime/Brienne in the books more than the show.

Jaime and Brienne seperated, and he crawled straight back to Cersei. He's back to being her little whipped dog. 

Tormund will treat Brienne with the respect she deserves. It will be about Brienne, and only Brienne. However, I don't see it ending well. They may make googly eyes at each other, but I don't think they'll end up together. 

I never thought ever thought of a Tormund/Brienne pairing. And given the results, it's actually not bad as the interaction (especially Tormund's moves) is comical. Well at least Brienne finally have a suitor. We need to have something to fill in the void since Brienne and Jaime separated. 

Totally Tormund! They fit in so many ways that the other 99% of GOT's couples never get. In time, I think this is one of the coolest things that the show has ever created.

About Jaime, I think this shipp will never sail. He didn't really see her as a woman, it's more like a 'bro', and I think that even if he break with Cersei he will never stop loving her.

So yes, Brienne deserves better. Brinnes deserve someone free to love her completely and accept her the way she is.

Briemund <3

12 hours ago, Fexyr said:

Tbh Jaime don't deserve Brienne.

I choose Tormund because he never judged her by her looks. She probably looks like a warrior goddess to him, and that's exactly what she is (team Brienne here hahaha). This 'new couple' was a nice surprise. 

lol That's cute , and it does seem like that
When it comes to the show, I go with Tormund simply because they ruined Jaime as a character. Let him continue to follow Cersei around.

Show Jaime is a worthless joke of a character, Brienne would be better off with a Tree than show Jaime. Tormund is Worth a hundred show Jaime's and it would be far from the worst thing the D$nces have done!

Wasn't there some sightings of Nicolaj and Gwendoline filming scenes together last year? If so, then that probably means both Brienne (and Pod) and Jaime will be going to Riverrun soon. I know that Sansa sends B&P to Riverrun to go talk to her uncle Blackfish Tully, but why is Jaime going to be going there as well? It will be very interesting to see if Brienne would be able to sway him into leaving Cersei/his cause against the Faith Militant to join her into fighting for Sansa and Jon. Probably won't happen, but maybe something to a lesser extent will happen. 

As for Tormund, I'd imagine he'd probably tag along with Jon and Sansa when they go to Bear Island, so I'm assuming him and Brienne won't get to see much of each other until they meet again to fight for Winterfell. I REALLY hope both of them survive the battle, because I'd genuinely like to see what could happen between the two of them. Given how GoT refuses to let anyone have a happy ending though, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was killed.

Archived