What's your favourite crack! Ship

Secto

I like Arthur Dayne & Elia Martell as it would add a lot of depth to these characters. Sadly no hints in the text to support it. 

Duncan the Tall and Rohanne Webber had a great chemistry and I hope that they took it to another level eventually. 

Rhaenyra Targaryen and Criston Cole ended rather badly but there must have been some really strong feelings between those too initially. 

Val/Jon/Sansa aka Threeism (Peep Show, folks) : Hey, its the end of days!! A bastard sandwich, and nobody deserves it more...a little creepy with Sansa, but not really if you think about it in the context of the story.

Stannis/Lady Dustin : Match made in heaven. He would be King at this point with her at his side.

Qyburn/UnCat : Gentlemen start your engines!!!

Arya/Podrick:  Because I like them both

Podrick/Jeyne Poole:  She gets someone gentle, he gets someone his own age with experience

Gendry/Willow:  Ser Hyle said so

Rickon/Lyanna Mormont:  A pair of hellraisers

Bran/Shireen:  One lost his legs, the other lost her face.

Littlefinger and Lady Stoneheart: Only Cat?

Tormund and Brienne: Blame the show which I'm not even watching this season, but this crackship has generated some amusing memes

Willas Tyrell and Myranda Royce: got the idea from a fic I read but it makes more sense for a Lord Paramount or an heir to marry into a secondary but still prominent House. A similar match if the Tyrells are still interested in ties with the North would be Willas with one of the Wyman Manderly's granddaughters.

Here's my ship chain to bring everyone together at the end.
Val marries Jon, King in the North - Joining Wildling and Northrons.
Sansa marries Aegon, King on the Iron Throne - Joining North and South.
Dany marries Trystane, they rule Dragonstone - Bringing Dorne into the fold.
Arianne marries Tyrion. They rule Dorne. Bringing peace between Martell and Lannister.
Jaime marries Margaery and rule Casterly Rock - To make peace between Lannister and Tyrell.
Willas Tyrell marries Asha Greyjoy, bringing the Iron Islands back to the realm.
Theon marries...

Not sure where to go from here? Perhaps some suggestions...

Haven't mentioned Storm's End nor The Vale nor The Riverlands.

"By sunset they were at the top, making camp where no harm could come to them. Arya walked around the circle of weirwood stumps with Lord Beric's squire Ned, and they stood on top of one watching the last light fade in the west."

Even better is how jealous Gendry was getting, it makes me wish Arya stayed an outlaw, or moved to Starfall/Dorne...or both.

Archived