What's your favourite crack! Ship

Secto

• 1 year later...
On 19/05/2016 at 4:44 PM, The Fresh PtwP said:

"By sunset they were at the top, making camp where no harm could come to them. Arya walked around the circle of weirwood stumps with Lord Beric's squire Ned, and they stood on top of one watching the last light fade in the west."

Even better is how jealous Gendry was getting, it makes me wish Arya stayed an outlaw, or moved to Starfall/Dorne...or both.

"The next day they rode to a place called High Heart, a hill so lofty that from atop it Arya felt as though she could see half the world. Around its brow stood a ring of huge pale stumps, all that remained of a circle of once-mighty weirwoods. Arya and Gendry walked around the hill to count them. There were thirty-one, some so wide that she could have used them for a bed."

12 minutes ago, Back door hodor said:

So for real......whoever said dolorous edd and gatehouse ami wins the internet for exactly one week....bravo

I shall wear my bagel crown for exactly one week, until it becomes a dried out, crumbly mess who’s final purpose is to become the Azor Ahai of gluten and take the final dip into the sacred  Hummus

Archived