So what's Daenerys' next move?

Presently I think it's safe to assume that Dany has become the Stallion Who Mounts The World (the Khal of Khals), because she did exactly what the prophesied leader was supposed to do: unite all the Dothraki into a single khalasar. Basically, at the end of this episode she leads probably the largest army that world has seen: 100.000+ Dothraki, 2000 Second Sons, 8000 Unsullied and 3 dragons (which are basically living, flying nukes). 

I also assume that her previous peace making, slave liberator ways are through. That ship has sailed. So what's her game now? Go straight for Westeros, since she now has the manpower to take the Seven Kingdoms? 

P.S.

Regardless of her next move, I think one thing is clear: Essos (and Slaver's Bay in particular) is royally screwed. She'll burn it (figuratively speaking) on her way west.

She would go to Westeros if she had any ships. Tyrion himself said that Dany won't go to Westeros anytime soon because her fleet has been burned. I think Dany will spend this season also in Essos. Building enough ships to transport that many people would take a very long time. Especially with so many horses. Maybe she will buy from the Masters of the other cities. This way the masters would make good money and she would be gone from Essos. But i think the Greyjoys will help her in getting to Westeros.

By the way, i don't think she will take all her force to Westeros. She will choose a big enough number from the Dothrakis because she doesn't need the old, the children and the women. They would just be dead weight on the voyage. Plus, she needs a part of her army to stay in slaver's bay to remain the Queen in that region.

10 hours ago, Dog92 said:

By the way, i don't think she will take all her force to Westeros. She will choose a big enough number from the Dothrakis because she doesn't need the old, the children and the women. They would just be dead weight on the voyage. Plus, she needs a part of her army to stay in slaver's bay to remain the Queen in that region.

Yeah, probably she wouldn't take all her Screamers to Westeros. It's probably safer to leave a sizeable chunk of those in Essos, and just get reinforcements whenever she needs them. 

One thing is certain, though! Before, she was only a young queen on the other side of the planet and not a real threat to Westeros. But now she's a danger to the world. 

• 2 weeks later...

i think she will leave a couple Dosh Kaleen in each of the Slaver's Bay cities to rule in her name, with a contingent of Dothraki warriors. what else are the old crones going to be good at? leave them there to rule in her name, and she can go west while still having a kingdom and fall back position. if she takes the Iron Throne, she will be ruler of East and West.

Archived