The Winds Of Winter?

On 10/6/2016 at 10:06 AM, House Cambodia said:

Sam's gonna need cheeks like Dizzy Gillespie to blow that hard!

The real horn should be in possess of the WW. After all the CoTF created the WW to protect the north from humans and so probably is the WW that created the wall with the horn and with the horn they can destroy it

1 minute ago, Marada78 said:

The real horn should be in possess of the WW. After all the CoTF created the WW to protect the north from humans and so probably is the WW that created the wall with the horn and with the horn they can destroy it

Well the show seems to be implying the NK marking Bran will achieve their aim. I do think Sam's got the horn (ooh err)

12 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Well the show seems to be implying the NK marking Bran will achieve their aim. I do think Sam's got the horn (ooh err)

Well that could be a Show shortcut  because the don't have the budget for the massive CGI needed for the wall to crumble, expecially if the horn of Joramun does what I think: it wakes up the giant ice dragon used thousand years ago to build the wall and is currently sleeping under or inside the wall.

4 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

They won't cheap out on the most important shot of the entire show.

Yes I agree. The Wall coming down is probably one of the "most" (I use this lightly) anticipated points in the book. They cut a lot of stuff, but having Bran arrive at CB, telling the men to run (probably not), and then the wall coming down. What better way to go into the "off-season" than knowing the wall came down. 

I don't know how they will lay it out, but the final episode could be loaded with "wtf endings": Jon's parentage, KL burning, and the Wall coming down. 

On 19/05/2016 at 9:18 PM, Aegonzo The Great said:

Is this episode going to follow last season and name their 9th episode after one of the books in ASOIAF? Ostensibly, this episode is going to focus almost entirerly on the Battle Of The Bastards and Jon retaking Winterfell and killing Ramsay. I could also see them naming it "The Prince Who Was Promised" or something related to the prophecies. Or if the Others show up, if they don't go with the Winds Of Winter, perhaps "Nightfall" or "Winterfall" (Winterfell?).

Any other ideas?

Ramsay won't die in the battle - I suspect he will actually hold Winterfell. Baelish will probably do an about face on Sansa.

The Winds of Winter will be about the Nights King and Bran - and yes, the wall will likely come down so that the winds of winter can move south.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:23 PM, JonisHenryTudor said:

I don't know how they will lay it out, but the final episode could be loaded with "wtf endings": Jon's parentage, KL burning, and the Wall coming down. 

And potentially and shockingly Dany finally moving to Westeros!

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

And potentially and shockingly Dany finally moving to Westeros!

Sheesh that is the only SL they will slow down on ( she won't arrive until the end of S8 ;) ). No, I agree, I think Dany will either sail or land in Westeros. Personally, I would say sail. Then they can open S7 with the IB fleet spotting Westeros. 

25 minutes ago, RhaeBee said:

At this point, I have little and less hope that Daenerys will leave Meereen this season. 

Maybe we get a repeat of Arya from end of S3 where she is on the ship looking forward except with Dany?

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Maybe we get a repeat of Arya from end of S3 where she is on the ship looking forward except with Dany?

She would need a ship for that. Right now the only ships in sight are in the hands of the masters attacking her city. 

3 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

She would need a ship for that. Right now the only ships in sight are in the hands of the masters attacking her city. 

Well with Dany swooping in in the nick of time, I expect Yara and Theon to come over the hill like the US Cavalry and put the slavers' fleet to flight. Then the entire Dothraki Horde and tens of thousands of others hop aboard the 100 good ships and teleport to Westeros.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:41 AM, Marada78 said:

I have always thought that euron's dragon horn was the horn of jormun. It doesn't bring the wall down like with resonante sounds breaking apart the magic, but rather brings the wall down by binding your will to a dragon who can fire through the wall.

Archived