Did Sansa Tell Jon About Sexual Assault?

I don't think Jon not going berserk means Sansa didn't tell him. The dude's been through a lot; I think he's learned that going ape-shit without planing isn't a great idea. His family's been severely damaged - Sansa included, but it's in the past. Jon seems to be more pragmatic, and while charging head-first into the Bolton army for revenge wouldn't show that, coming up with a plan and deciding to attack in order to save a living member of his family does. Not to mention he didn't even believe that RamRam was telling the truth at first, not without Sansa's reassurance. 

Besides, I don't think they need to show anything related to that cringe-fest on-screen. Not anymore.

I'm assuming that both Jon and Sansa know the basics of each other's stories, but that Sansa didn't give him the details.  That is why I thought that Jon tried to spare Sansa the rape threat in the "pink letter."  

As to why Jon didn't rush out and seek to avenge Sansa's honor right there, it makes sense based on where he is.  Jon just was murdered for doing what he felt was the right thing and is suffering from severe PTSD, he just wants to quit and go somewhere warm and forget about it all.  He probably thinks that it is futile to challenge the Boltons so why should he bother.  He can obviously protect Sansa in the future and I suspect that when they were speaking he was thinking of getting passage on a ship to the Free Cities with Sansa.

I think she didn't. Not the details at least.  And I don't think he told her he actually died and was resurrected. He could have told her he was betrayed and stabbed but survived his wounds. She wouldn't question his decision to leave the NW as he was basically kicked out of it in the most brutal way possible or she would see it as desertion. Either way she wouldn't care, as she's all about taking back Winterfell now. And she needs him. 

If he told her the truth, she likely freaked out at first but he explained things and calmed her down. Arya didn't even freak out over Beric.

Archived