So Jon's undead...what does this actually mean for him?

I was reading t he JonxSansa ship thread on here and I began wondering...what does this actually mean for him? If they did get together could he still have sex? Make a baby? In the books we've only seen people that have been through a lot more than he has in the show (Beric, Lady Stoneheart) so I'm really wondering about this. 

On 20.05.2016 at 4:25 PM, Jaime4Brienne said:

I was reading t he JonxSansa ship thread on here and I began wondering...what does this actually mean for him? If they did get together could he still have sex? Make a baby? In the books we've only seen people that have been through a lot more than he has in the show (Beric, Lady Stoneheart) so I'm really wondering about this. 

That means to him that he is even prettier than before and free of his pesky celibacy vows.

He's definitely not 'undead'.  He's eating, breathing, etc.  He can be killed again, otherwise he wouldn't be scared of dying again.  He can feel emotion.  If he were undead, he would be like the wights.

I don't see anything between Sansa and Jon other than friendly sibling rivalry.

However, there has been talk that Jon would come back 'different'.  I remember speculation on a Dark Jon or even a WhiteWalker Jon.  While I realize that Jon-is-Alive is a relatively new phenomenon, there are small changes in his personality.  He seems slow to want to kill, he is tired of fighting, and it seems like he seeks peace. He seems calmer.  I will confess this Jon is not what I expected.  I realize the future episodes will sketch out any Jon changes but Jon coming back as sort-of Christ-like was not on my list!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived