Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

Hey Stoned :love:      Don't you mind those meanies over there.   I like you.  and your under my protection.

Oh and next time you follow someone,  make sure you got one of my shock probes with you.

Long time ago   Followers what called friends.  no-one minded.    Now its followers it makes it sound like much more stalkerish.

I did not want to be mean, I swear! *big innocent puppy eyes*

SH, it is technically a thing that the board does, but I have no clue what purpose it serves really. As far as I know, a person who "follows" somebody cannot see any more information that the one that does not follow.

I most hate the fact that the profiles are now public also to non-members. *grinds teeth* Makes me feel exposed to the wide web.

pah,   The flower is always mean. and normally very crude and gutter minded with it.   She plays all sweet and innocent, but its all an act.   every other post of hers is brimming with gross indecentcies hidden in pleasant sounding words that really would make sniffers of rocks blush like a shy maiden, if only he knew the hidden meanings.

long time ago I used the friends list a a simple way of finding my friends if I wanted to PM them.  Especially those that had a habit of changing their board name.

Helena,  you could start now, make this round extra long??

8 hours ago, Pebbles said:

pah,   The flower is always mean. and normally very crude and gutter minded with it.   She plays all sweet and innocent, but its all an act.   every other post of hers is brimming with gross indecentcies hidden in pleasant sounding words that really would make sniffers of rocks blush like a shy maiden, if only he knew the hidden meanings.

long time ago I used the friends list a a simple way of finding my friends if I wanted to PM them.  Especially those that had a habit of changing their board name.

Helena,  you could start now, make this round extra long??

Well I don't have a sentence from Rhae or TC yet so not really. If you will be pushed for time I can send you yours though

Wooohooo

I apologise to whoever gets my sentence.   Unless its BB of course, he deserves to have to draw such a thing.  If BB gets it I shall just point and laugh.

In my defense I did send in 2 sentences and let Helena pick one.   Not my fault she picked the hard one to draw.

31 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

I apologise to whoever gets my sentence.   Unless its BB of course, he deserves to have to draw such a thing.  If BB gets it I shall just point and laugh.

What a disgusting little rock you are, my sentence was all above board and full of nothing but love.

mwhahahaha  your tears of dispair taste like the finest chocolate sprinkles.    mmmmmm

There is a lot of love in both the sentences I wrote.  and all totally above board.   even if I had to get a stepladder to reach above board.   One is just rather more challenging than the other.

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please let me know if you have not. You've 72 hours to complete the first round, so your deadline is:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 04/06/2016 08:00 GMT

I can offer bonus rounds to anyone who has already finished their drawing for this round. Enjoy!

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

What a disgusting little rock you are, my sentence was all above board and full of nothing but love.

That's...one word to describe it, i guess...

Edit: Think the OP should be fixed now, apart from the annoying font

Pebble, you are so meaaaaaan. :crying: Why would you say such things? :(

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

That's...one word to describe it, i guess...

Edit: Think the OP should be fixed now, apart from the annoying font

Oh. I see we are well into the blushworthy topics that early in the game? Restrain yourselves, people, where is your decency? :whip:

And do not you dare call Comic Sans annoying! :P

(New people, no worries, this is just how we talk among each other. We are all friends, I swear.)

On 5/30/2016 at 7:11 PM, Pebbles said:

Hey Stoned :love:      Don't you mind those meanies over there.   I like you.  and your under my protection.

Thank you Pebbles.  You're very sweet. You're the Costner to my Houston.

And don't worry y'all.  I didn't take offence, I just moved all my stalking to a different ID :P

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please let me know if you have not. You've 72 hours to complete the first round, so your deadline is:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 04/06/2016 08:00 GMT

I can offer bonus rounds to anyone who has already finished their drawing for this round. Enjoy!

Just checking you realise we're currently on BST, right?

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh. I see we are well into the blushworthy topics that early in the game? Restrain yourselves, people, where is your decency? :whip:

It's only there if you see it.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

And do not you dare call Comic Sans annoying! :P

COMIC SANS!

Bucky I say such things cos someone has to risk the hell-fire of your wroth and proclaim the truth.

Oh and Comic Sans is so the best font.    Its a lot easier for me to read.   I keep all my personal stuff in it at home.  my brain dosn't mix up the words as much.

Stoned considering I'm guessing your height compared to mine,  I think its more like your the Shea to my Tyrion.    As long as you don't sleep with my father I promise not to strangle you with any golden hand chain.

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Bucky I say such things cos someone has to risk the hell-fire of your wroth and proclaim the truth.

Oh and Comic Sans is so the best font.    Its a lot easier for me to read.   I keep all my personal stuff in it at home.  my brain dosn't mix up the words as much.

Stoned considering I'm guessing your height compared to mine,  I think its more like your the Shea to my Tyrion.    As long as you don't sleep with my father I promise not to strangle you with any golden hand chain.

But what if we ask nicely? :) 

Archived