Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

14 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Stoned considering I'm guessing your height compared to mine,  I think its more like your the Shea to my Tyrion.    As long as you don't sleep with my father I promise not to strangle you with any golden hand chain.

First you would guess wrong... technically I qualify for handicapped parking due to my height.

and B, I am in the market for a sugar daddy... all applicants welcome.

1.  how short do you have to be to qualify for handicapped parking?  and in what part of the world.

2.  I can manage the sugar, and possible the age difference implied (since I'm older than most people here (other than my board Mum),  but er I have the wrong parts to be a Daddy. 

12 hour bump... i am still waiting for 5 drawings so i suspect we may overrun. Ideally all images will be in before tomorrow night otherwise we probably wont be able to start the next round until monday.

10 hours ago, Stoned_Heart said:

and B, I am in the market for a sugar daddy... all applicants welcome.

The ... :shocked: Did I miss something, what is going on in this thread?

Picture in and do not anybody dare criticise it, I spent a lot of time on it! :smug:

1 minute ago, Stoned_Heart said:

I don't know, it all got out of control around afternoon tea.    

The more that I think on it, the more I believe you fit right in here, new person. ;)

Hey Stoned Honey,   I hope I haven't offended you by asking how short you have to be to qualify for a disabled parking spot.

I'm just wondering if some government somewhere thinks I'm disabled.  See I'm very short  98% of UK adults are taller than me.   I'm 148cm  with a shoe size of 2.    I don't want a Disabled parking badge, I can walk, I'm amused that height counts for that.  Height does not effect ability to walk,  only how far each individual step is.  I'm just curious.

Yes I do have difficulties driving some cars.   Yeah you can use a pillow if the seat doesn't come up enough, but sometimes that still doesn't mean I can reach the peddles, handbrake, gear stick and see all at the same time.  But then I get the impression you allready know that.

Oh and don't worry Bucky is a shortass too.  (although not as short as me)  We kindof have a club here.  mind you Lany is not part of it, unless she promises to attend all meeting while kneeling. :leer:

I have a one eyed uncle, he qualifies for a disabled badge on his car but doesn't claim it. He says the only issue he has is gauging distances when parking, mirrors really fuck him up, so he has to open the door and stick his head out.

I can understand your uncle qualifying more than I can understand me qualifying.

Even if his issue is just with parking then normally the disabled bays are larger, meaning he won't need to be so accurate.  Also probably safer to open the door and stick heads out while parking.   I'm guessing disabled drivers are less jerk like and more aware of other people than a lot of drivers out there, so the disabled areas of a car park might be safer.

I can also see the rule being one eyed counts a vision impairment which can make walking harder.  Your uncle may not be effected that much but I can see why he's within the qualifying category.   I don't understand being short counting.

Might be cos I am short, so I don't see it as a dissability. it just is, and the rules are written by taller people who think they can imagian what its like.

You can't get your name boded if Helena is using the Pad and not the PC

I wasn't comparing the two. Just kind of occured to me. He's too proud to get a disability badge, silly sod.

6 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

You can't get your name boded if Helena is using the Pad and not the PC

I will have my name Boded if I wish. For as it was written the Fearful Master of Hate, Lord of the Abyss, the BlackendBear has woken from his great slumber beneath the waves and drawn his pictionary to breed terror and madness in the minds of all mortal men.

I'm actually suprised you can drive with just one eye.   As a fully sited person So I admit I don't know what I'm talking about.  I would think depth perception is very important and useful in judging just how far and fast other cars are traveling.

I'm impressed that he managed to pass his test.  I guess it just goes to show how good the human body / brain is in adapting and coping without.

BB if you really want your name bolded, just hack into helena's account.  its a lot easyier now, since the logon name is the same as the board name.   You can really cause havoc and ban random people by abbusing her mod powers while your at it.

btw helena's password is

f1r3kiss3d

or it was the last time I hacked it.

I'm too morally upstanding to do that, and that's not her password btw.

The sight in his remaining eye is really good. Depth perception is easier when you have reference point like the edges your windscreen, the brain works it all out. Apparently when someone loses and eye the surgeon is mostly focussed on keeping sight in the remaining eye which goes through some awkward attempt to adjust to the other which is irrevocably fucked.

10 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Hey Stoned Honey,   I hope I haven't offended you by asking how short you have to be to qualify for a disabled parking spot.

well, back in the day, it was 4'9" or  less to qualify.  

Luckily (??), I was blessed with an extra inch, so I didn't get the advantage.  I don't think it has to do with how many steps you need to walk or the time it takes to do so with shorter legs.  In fact, I think the rationalisation was (and this time i'm serious) that people who are that short would struggle to see over the dashboard and parking lots are dangerous places.  It was the 70's and Canadian logic prevailed.

LoL.   If you can't see over the dashboard enough to drive safely then gee I guess you need a different car or shoudn't be driving.    

And 4'9" + 1 inch?    Are you my twin?       and if you are my twin are you the good one or the evil one?   Oh and given our earlier conversation, how do you feel about twincest?  Skywalker style  a snog and general one sided longing is ok?   or Lannister style :smileysex:  sod everyone else, lets make 2 great kids and a phyco?

btw if you really are my twin, then I got to break it to you Lany is our real mum,  don't ask about Russian spy's in Hot tubs.  I guess you get the wings from our father (not a Russian spy)

17 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Oh and don't worry Bucky is a shortass too.  (although not as short as me)  We kindof have a club here.  mind you Lany is not part of it, unless she promises to attend all meeting while kneeling. :leer:

I am a shortass? Not really, I think I am somewhere on the shorter side of average height, but nothing extraordinary. ;)

I also have no ground to qualify for disabled anything, but I am really horrible at parking. :P And driving in general, I am sad to say.

Archived