Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

17 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Oh and don't worry Bucky is a shortass too.  (although not as short as me)  We kindof have a club here.  mind you Lany is not part of it, unless she promises to attend all meeting while kneeling. :leer:

I am a shortass? Not really, I think I am somewhere on the shorter side of average height, but nothing extraordinary. ;)

I also have no ground to qualify for disabled anything, but I am really horrible at parking. :P And driving in general, I am sad to say.

your short Bucky at least by UK averages.   Petite clothing is designed on a women frame of 5'4".   Your not tiny like Stoned and I but you didn't exactly tower over me like most people do.

I do hope everyone has sent in their awesome pictures.

5 hours ago, Pebbles said:

And 4'9" + 1 inch?    Are you my twin?       and if you are my twin are you the good one or the evil one?   Oh and given our earlier conversation, how do you feel about twincest?  Skywalker style  a snog and general one sided longing is ok?   or Lannister style :smileysex:  sod everyone else, lets make 2 great kids and a phyco?

btw if you really are my twin, then I got to break it to you Lany is our real mum,  don't ask about Russian spy's in Hot tubs.  I guess you get the wings from our father (not a Russian spy)

I've always known I had a twin out there!  Can you see my thoughts?

I'm so excited that Lany is our mum.  I'll bet she makes the best brownies.  

FYI, in favour of russian spies, not a fan of hot tubs.

13 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

your short Bucky at least by UK averages.   Petite clothing is designed on a women frame of 5'4".   Your not tiny like Stoned and I but you didn't exactly tower over me like most people do.

Your silly British measures. I had to google to find that this is, in fact, 163 cm. That is about my height, I think I am "officially" 164 cm.

And I surely do not want to tower over anybody. :P Although I wish the almost-boyfriend and I were slightly closer in height, it would be more practical ... :blushing::blushing::blushing::leaving:

Now the serious questions ... where are the pics? :commie:

Bucky I know what you mean about close height practicalities.  There was a reason I only dated short Men.

apart from that one time,    well technically It don't really count since I was Wingmaning for friend, and my friends date's wingman was 6'9"   (for ref thats approx 57.5cm taller than me)   yeah that worked so well I made him feel like a Peado.  

it was me... i was holding us up....i beg forgiveness ...

...though if you want to use the probe Pebs, i am game...hahahhahhahahaha

and hey little Stoned One...i am looking forward to playing with you...

in a good way of course

:smoking:

5 hours ago, Stoned_Heart said:

Well-a well-a well-a huh...

Me too. I love being played with. 

You are so like me.     It's uncanny.   

Please feel free to borrow my shock probes,  Sniffer needs to be reminded :leer: to be quicker about drawing.

You should all have a picture to describe. If not please let me know by PM. Your deadline for this round is 07/06/2016 20:00 BST.

If anyone is lurking and is free to take over from one of our players, please PM me and let me know

Hey I'm lurking,  but I don't think I can act as 2 players this game.

So how other than the dropout is holding us up?    I wanna prod somebody.   

oh and Stoned, there is no reason to fear the shock probes,  yes sorry about the earlier incident,  but if you just remember this important bit.    When the Meat meats the electrified sharp pointy probe, make sure your holding the wooden handle.

Cant really edit the OP very well from iPad so im just going to have to leave it, sorry.

I've also got less free time than i thought inwould when i started the game as i got a job, and the way my shifts are scheduled i usually get pictures/sentences while i am at work. 

We are still well within the deadline though. What regulars arent playing? Trying to think who i can PM

I am very sorry to be a pain, but errr ... I just got an unexpected amount of work to to that absolutely needs to be done by Monday. (It is the reviewed version of a paper I wrote and if I miss the deadline for sending in the corrected version and thusly miss the opportunity for my first actual academic important publication because I was playing online pictionary, I am going to be very irritated indeed.) Also the friend/almost-boyfriend/whateveryouwanttocallhim (:blushing:) is going to come for a visit for the weekend, so I will not be doing anything particularly productive then. Not to mention that I kind of promised to my professor to hurry up with the MA. (And not to mention that I still have not read The Lies of Locke Lamora, and I have to return it on Monday too, grrrr.)

So, this is a rather long-winded way of saying ... H, is there any chance I could be replaced for the next drawing? If not, it might either take a few days longer as this week is going to be busy, or I will have to send a 5-minute-doodle (and my usual perfectionistic self hates sending in 5-minute-doodles). Sorry for the complication, everything would have been fine without the task I rather unexpectedly got today.

Archived