Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am very sorry to be a pain, but errr ... I just got an unexpected amount of work to to that absolutely needs to be done by Monday. (It is the reviewed version of a paper I wrote and if I miss the deadline for sending in the corrected version and thusly miss the opportunity for my first actual academic important publication because I was playing online pictionary, I am going to be very irritated indeed.) Also the friend/almost-boyfriend/whateveryouwanttocallhim (:blushing:) is going to come for a visit for the weekend, so I will not be doing anything particularly productive then. Not to mention that I kind of promised to my professor to hurry up with the MA. (And not to mention that I still have not read The Lies of Locke Lamora, and I have to return it on Monday too, grrrr.)

So, this is a rather long-winded way of saying ... H, is there any chance I could be replaced for the next drawing? If not, it might either take a few days longer as this week is going to be busy, or I will have to send a 5-minute-doodle (and my usual perfectionistic self hates sending in 5-minute-doodles). Sorry for the complication, everything would have been fine without the task I rather unexpectedly got today.

Well I also need another replacement anyway so it isnt really any extra hassle. I'll ask in tttne for some volunteers.

6 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Hey I'm lurking,  but I don't think I can act as 2 players this game.

So how other than the dropout is holding us up?    I wanna prod somebody.   

oh and Stoned, there is no reason to fear the shock probes,  yes sorry about the earlier incident,  but if you just remember this important bit.    When the Meat meats the electrified sharp pointy probe, make sure your holding the wooden handle.

It's me, I'm the laggie.  

My first attempt at description was perhaps not appropriate for more sensitive audiences.  Then I decided to wash my keyboard out with soap and start again.  

I don't mind doubling up if you are short on players.  Fear of probes will have me going much faster in the future. :D

we can't double up as that means we are in each chain twice.   (you can only be in a chain once or it spoils things and its unworkable.

Oh and I don't shock people when still in the time limit.   (unless they ask me to)  I just threaten.   

all bets are off when over the limit.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I am very sorry to be a pain, but errr ... I just got an unexpected amount of work to to that absolutely needs to be done by Monday. (It is the reviewed version of a paper I wrote and if I miss the deadline for sending in the corrected version and thusly miss the opportunity for my first actual academic important publication because I was playing online pictionary, I am going to be very irritated indeed.) Also the friend/almost-boyfriend/whateveryouwanttocallhim (:blushing:) is going to come for a visit for the weekend, so I will not be doing anything particularly productive then. Not to mention that I kind of promised to my professor to hurry up with the MA. (And not to mention that I still have not read The Lies of Locke Lamora, and I have to return it on Monday too, grrrr.)

So, this is a rather long-winded way of saying ... H, is there any chance I could be replaced for the next drawing? If not, it might either take a few days longer as this week is going to be busy, or I will have to send a 5-minute-doodle (and my usual perfectionistic self hates sending in 5-minute-doodles). Sorry for the complication, everything would have been fine without the task I rather unexpectedly got today.

This is the best excuse since the lies of locke lamora.

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:( As Karen the Carpenter would say, "but we've only just begun..."

I fully support the pursuit of intellectual enlightenment through rigorous academic discipline.  I also support 5-minute doodles. 

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please PM me if you dont. Provisional deadline is 10:00 BST 10/06/2016, but as i am still looking for replacement this is likely to be extended.

13 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

This is the best excuse since the lies of locke lamora.

This is the best comment since The Lies of Locke Lamora. :kiss: It almost makes me sorry for what I have done.

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please PM me if you dont. Provisional deadline is 10:00 BST 10/06/2016, but as i am still looking for replacement this is likely to be extended.

I can sub for this drawing round too, though it might be late.

hey boys and girls....and Pebs...i am back and on target.....the force is with me

On 6/5/2016 at 2:56 AM, Stoned_Heart said:

Well-a well-a well-a huh...

Me too. I love being played with. 

well this girl, though she doesn't know me, knows me better than she thinks... :leer::leer:

On 6/5/2016 at 1:07 PM, Stoned_Heart said:

I'm a bit afraid of shock probes... ever since the incident.

It's probably too early in our relationship for me to probe Sniffer anyways. 

mystoned One it is never too early too probe the snffer...

:lmao:

12 hours ago, Stoned_Heart said:

:( As Karen the Carpenter would say, "but we've only just begun..."

I fully support the pursuit of intellectual enlightenment through rigorous academic discipline.  I also support 5-minute doodles. 

ye gods you know the Carpenters....so this one is for you

:smoking:

I approve of the Shamrock avatar. :P

I think I managed to finish most of what they want me to do till Monday - it looked waaaaay more than it ended up being necessary to correct. So I am already looking forward to the next round!

Stoned (or SH? We need a shorter version to call you by) - if you are bored here, you can look at the neighbouring thread called TTTNE any time, it is slightly or a lot more active most of the time - the purpose of this one is really just to post updates on the game.

Archived