Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

12 hours ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Stoned (or SH? We need a shorter version to call you by) - if you are bored here, you can look at the neighbouring thread called TTTNE any time, it is slightly or a lot more active most of the time - the purpose of this one is really just to post updates on the game.

Hi Flower... talk about needing a shorter name!  Maybe I can call you Betty, and you can call me Al.

9 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Shart. It loses a full 7 characters and I'm pretty sure it has no negative connotations.

Oh no, not that!  it took me years to lose that nickname after middle school.

I'm really sorry everyone, it seems I managed not to send sentences to draw to two of the players for this round. So this delay is entirely my fault. I will send those sentences tonight. Again I can only apologise.

5 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I am sorry, I am late too, and I remembered just as i was going to bed. I promise to do it first thing in the morning

Don't rush, as I'm not sure how soon I will be able to start the next round either. It all depends what time I get finished today. Plus, BB is unavailable this weekend, and my mistake means we are waiting on others too. So it may be Sunday evening/Monday morning before the next round starts.

4 minutes ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

well someone had drawn something naughty.

I want to see the naughty chain.

:uhoh:

Did I really just say that? :uhoh:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, TELEPHONE PICTIONARY?!!!!

5 minutes ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

I want to see the naughty chain.

:uhoh:

Did I really just say that? :uhoh:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, TELEPHONE PICTIONARY?!!!!

On 5/31/2016 at 11:55 AM, The Shamrock that hides said:

pah,   The flower is always mean. and normally very crude and gutter minded with it.   She plays all sweet and innocent, but its all an act.   every other post of hers is brimming with gross indecentcies hidden in pleasant sounding words that really would make sniffers of rocks blush like a shy maiden, if only he knew the hidden meanings.

long time ago I used the friends list a a simple way of finding my friends if I wanted to PM them.  Especially those that had a habit of changing their board name.

Helena,  you could start now, make this round extra long??

I rest my case.

:smug:

I can actually see how a chain I was already in could potentially develop and descend into the pit of naughtiness. It might actually be construed by evil tongues that I might have done a little to contribute to it. But of course that would be an evil thing to say, as of course no such thing could ever happen. :blushing: *big innocent puppy eyes*

Or there might be more than one naughty chain in the game, of course.

Its also entirely possible that I may have miss identified a completely innoncent picture and now have created a naughty chain.  afterall in a previous game I did missidentfy a swing in a tree as a giant roll of toilet paper.

If I have done this then It was a total acceident, I did not spend long looking at the picture, I am at work so quickly closed it down and sent in what I saw.

....the sniffer never blushes...

and no, i did not sneak in a pic of harry potter's member...though i might next round just for shits and giggles

...and i am for calling the new kid - "kush" which is very important to my stoned heart 

:smoking:

Archived