Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

Guys... what's going on? Is this game still going on? 

Didn't we have a deadline like five days ago? We should be close to the end of the NEXT drawing round by now. 

I know that everybody is busy and this is only a game but we all signed up for a reason, and by doing so, we kinda took it upon ourselves to actually play the game, didn't we? Yes, life happens sometimes and we all respect that. But guys... it's been 5 days now... Respect and fairness works towards the host and other players too. 

Feel free to ignore me or disagree  and please know that I'm not saying this to offend anybody, it's just my 2 cents on the status quo. And pray forgive me for being the bitch and bringing this up, but I kinda feel like it's time we addressed this. :blush: 

I do know Helena was waiting on 2 more pics,  I have no idea if she received them.

I also know Helena is now very busy with real life (I don't think she expected the game to still be going on) so she is cutting the game early.  I'm guessing we will have a final describe round at some point....

Yes still waiting on one pic. I'll ask someone who wont appear in that chain if they can jump in and be a replacement in about 20 minutes when i get home and can use the laptop. 

Again very sorry for the delay. I do have a bonus description round available

12 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You should all have a picture to describe. Deadline is 24/6/16 at 23:00

It is the last round. Helena is just being kind to give another deadline than "yesterday", people. :P

Helena, thanks for the fun game!

SH, I approve of the new wing colour. :)

ok i freely admit i was the one fucking us all up...a lemony snicket moment turned into a massive series of unfortunate events

:uhoh:

however my description is now in

apologies to everyone, i shall never let you all down again...

well at least not right away...

:smoking:

34 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

ok i freely admit i was the one fucking us all up...a lemony snicket moment turned into a massive series of unfortunate events

:uhoh:

however my description is now in

apologies to everyone, i shall never let you all down again...

well at least not right away...

:smoking:

Well in that case, as punishment  - and I know how much you like punishment. 

I sentence you to draw a completely innocent no genitals, no naked bums or tits no naughty bits or toys picture.   I know this will be hard for you, but its the only way to show true contrition.  Oh and I am your Queen.

please draw 

Harry Potter and his wand attend a  Traditional Batazoid wedding

I do hope everything is ok now  :love:

Archived