Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i shall hop to, as a proper Foot should...oh Queen of my heart :bowdown:

.. harry with his wand but no johnson...sad what my world has come to.... :frown5:

:smoking:

I know it will be a challenge for you to draw that tastefully,  especially  once you google Batazoid wedding - If you don't allready know.

But thats how we will know you are sorry.

BB    I have no words :hugs:   I do hope you have sent your final sentence though.  and more importantly you remembered to vote today.   

3 hours ago, The EnglishBear said:

I'm sorry it's all my fault. I didn't get the pic done, and then things kept coming up, and my slightly aspie brain decided the best solution was to ignore the problem. Sorry, I'll leave you alone for ever now.

Thats not your fault :grouphug: I should have asked for a replacement sooner really. Shall be doing the reveal tomorrow, sometime before 5 (otherwise you will wait until wednesday next week). Striptease start and end sentences will be up in the morning

16 minutes ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

BB    I have no words :hugs:   I do hope you have sent your final sentence though.  and more importantly you remembered to vote today.   

Hugs aren't necessary just that my response to too many problems is to hide from them (I have post I haven't opened for months, when a number I don't recognise phones me they can leave a message or fuck off I ain't answering, basically I want to be a hermit.) I did remember to vote and once again experience the panic that maybe I hadn't read the voting slip correctly :P#DOGSATPOLLINGSTATIONS

I saw a dog earlier today, I was in a pub and it was in a car. It stared right at me. It was a Pit, we shared a moment so tender James Blunt should really write a song about it.

well hiding from your problems is also a problem, but I'm sure you know that already.   So yes Hug are mandatory till you feel up to tackling some of your problems.    And not wanting to answer phones from strangers is more than understandable.  thats why I have call guardian, it automatically diverts unrecognized calls straight to the answerphone. and from there I can block the callers number.   

Maybe look into that - It solved my problem of sales machines calling me while I'm trying to sleep.    Unreconginsed calls need to press a number on their phone or it won't even record a message, the machines are not clever enough yet.

hey I can't help you open your mail in a timely manor.  I'm just giving the easy answers that I can fix from a distance.

and there is nothing wrong with poor life choices,       provided you try and learn from them.        Preferably someone else's.

but he who never made a mistake never lived.

hugs

Actually you can make a pizza by accident.

Ok so technically it was Yorkshire Pud batter not Pizza dough for the base and the topping was from exploding Sheppard's pie.  But it is possible.     You just have to provide meals for fussy people and cook a toad in the whole and shepherds pie at the same time.  Ok so the Pizza was only 4inches in diameter and a extra crispy on the base, but it was damn tasty.

18 minutes ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

Actually you can make a pizza by accident.

Ok so technically it was Yorkshire Pud batter not Pizza dough for the base and the topping was from exploding Sheppard's pie.  But it is possible.     You just have to provide meals for fussy people and cook a toad in the whole and shepherds pie at the same time.  Ok so the Pizza was only 4inches in diameter and a extra crispy on the base, but it was damn tasty.

Pebs, it's posts like these that you remind us all of why we love you so much

you should have seen the state of my oven after the exploded Sheppard's pie.   

I do not recommend this method to make accidental pizza,    but I have since made Pizza's in that style since deliberatly with no need for any exploding food.

I'd also like to point out that I have never made a Baby by accident.

46 minutes ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

I do not recommend this method to make accidental pizza,    but I have since made Pizza's in that style since deliberatly with no need for any exploding food.

I do truly like your stories Pebbles.

4 hours ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

Sounds delish.  That's my dinner sorted for tonight. 

I hope there's no judgement on accidental babies. I made 2 that way. You would think I learned my lesson after the first, but alas, now I have a lovely set of nearly Irish twins.

5 hours ago, The EnglishBear said:

Hugs aren't necessary just that my response to too many problems is to hide from them (I have post I haven't opened for months, when a number I don't recognise phones me they can leave a message or fuck off I ain't answering, basically I want to be a hermit.

That is me!  You should se my bag of back post.  however, it did come in handy when I needed 10 different sources over 5 years to prove that my partner and I live together.  Are Brits seriously expected to keep originals of all their mail forever?  Or is this just another thing they do to keep crazy foreigners out?

anyhoo, another happy accident. 

As for the phone, if it's important they can text!  The only exception being the ones that come up with no caller ID. I always answer these, cause it's almost always about ppi and I love to mess with people. it's my entertainment. Sad I know. 

That was then. Now I have pictionary!

The only person I've ever judged for making accidental babies is my 2nd Cousin 3 times removed.

He swears that for each accidental baby condoms where used and he partner was on the pill and never missed a day.

He managed to get 4 babies born within 21 months all too different ladies.

I judge him for his ability to wear a condom in the wrong place.  I'm assuming he wears them as a hat and still managing to have sex looking like an idiot.    I also judge him on his ability to apparently not learn.

Archived