Pictionary XXXI - Summer Days, Drifting Away! - REPLACEMENTS NEEDED, PLEASE SIGN UP

HexMachina

7 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

:rofl:  I was sure someone was being obtuse about Hamlet 

It was either Hamlet or a sausage wagon, but the latter could have gone very, very wrong. 

6 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

and just to toot my own horn...be on the look out for the new acrophilia thread...i am going to pop my hosting cherry on lewd lucky game 13... 

come and see..

I don't have any particular affection for acrobats, though I do like Cirque du soleil. 

I am, however, totally supportive of cherry popping. :D

8 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

That was from Zootopia....? the things you learn in Pictionary... 

Well, no, what you got from Rocksniffer was certainly not. :lol:

I had to google the names to figure out where they were from first too. I watched Zootopia a few pictionary rounds later (with the almost-boyfriend) and then looked up some "fan art" and realised I was not that far off in what I drew. :P

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

it was meant to imply..."we do not sow" greyjoy was part on the sentence i got... can i help it if every flower is you dear ex-Queen... ;)

Oh. Makes sense. :lol:

1 hour ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Well, no, what you got from Rocksniffer was certainly not. :lol:

I had to google the names to figure out where they were from first too. I watched Zootopia a few pictionary rounds later (with the almost-boyfriend) and then looked up some "fan art" and realised I was not that far off in what I drew. :P

Oh. Makes sense. :lol:

I wondered who those characters were for a bit when Helen posted the starting and ending sentences, but I ended up being too lazy to google it. :blush: 

Spoiler

Why still "almost"? :P:D 

16 hours ago, Stoned_Heart said:

It was either Hamlet or a sausage wagon, but the latter could have gone very, very wrong. 

I don't have any particular affection for acrobats, though I do like Cirque du soleil. 

I am, however, totally supportive of cherry popping. :D

then you will enjoy my game... :leer:

for everyone interested in watching me do the horizontal hosting bop here is the thread...

i dare y'all to join in...

:pimp:

• 1 month later...

And I with TitatainCat and ManCat are away the end of September / beginning of October.   (but only for a weekendish)   

there are still memberships available...... and coach tickets..... and I believe hotel rooms (although not many rooms left)  It will be awesome.   Come to Belfast.

I have no idea where Scarborough is and cannot be bothered to look it up.

I am okay with a September round (although I really have nothing that important to do till then either). We need somebody to volunteer as tribute host first anyway.

If Pebbs, TitanCat and TCCB are only away for a weekend, I am sure the game can be arranged around that.

ETA: Whoops, silly me, we have a host. THANK YOU, PEBBLE!

Just so you know, I am not as easily made blush nowadays. :leer:

Archived