Ran

Just now, plectrum said:

Honestly, I think Dany and Arya are the two most dynamic roles on the show (Sansa is making a claim too).  They're both doing a tremendous job to bring those characters to life.

Having Bran study with Bloodraven for five years was a brilliant way to age him up enough, don't you think?

1 minute ago, Bran Snow said:

I think its more of the dialogue and the director's direction that makes her flat

I agree. I have seen her in some other acting roles (not Terminator) and she is not nearly as wooden.

3 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

:lmao: 

you really don't have a very good grasp on how these sort of things are suppose to work do you?

How what is supposed to work? If you're talking about teleportation then I can't help you. You guys just want to sit back and nitpick or take pot shots from afar. Fact remains TV is TV, it always has been and always will be ... TV streamlines everything down to what's important, and travelling long distances isn't important so it's ignored. TV values efficient story telling while attempting to suspend disbelief. You can argue characters are zipping all over the world as much as you like. The fact remains that including accurate travel times in the show would add nothing, zero, zilch, to the actual story. Which is the whole point. If you knew anything about writing for TV you would be aware of that.

Edited by Tooms

2 minutes ago, plectrum said:

Honestly, I think Dany and Arya are the two most dynamic roles on the show (Sansa is making a claim too).  They're both doing a tremendous job to bring those characters to life.

Personally I would put Cersei up there. Lena knocks it out of the park.

Just now, Chloe.a.thomson said:

Personally I would put Cersei up there. Lena knocks it out of the park.

For a fact.  You're right about that.  The only thing I'd say about why she didn't make my cut is that Season 1 Cersei is not so different from Season 6 Cersei.

6 minutes ago, Risto said:

God, Euron is such unfortunate casting... 

Completely agree.  He needs to be about 20 pounds lighter, needs to lose an eye and needs to actually look scary instead of telly tubby cutey pie.  Him saying "let's go kill them" just made me giggle instead of actually being afraid for Asha or Theon.  Very poor casting.  One should not want cuddle time with Euron, one should fear him.  

And WTF is our TOJ conclusion.  Sigh.....I knew it wouldn't happen this week.  Just bitching.