Ran

2 minutes ago, Tooms said:

None at all ... Pretty common to parse story lines like this ... That was an earth shattering episode!

Agree that it was a great episode.  I was just really looking forward to seeing how that would play out, particularly since I think there's a twist in there, given Tommen's mysterious "secret" from last week.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

When the show started,someone had a theory about Hodor actually being Rhaegar's son baby Aegon who was saved (instead of being killed by The Mountain and his people) and brought to Winterfell and the last words he heard from his mother Elia were "hold the door!" , that's why grown-up Hodor (alias Aegon) keeps repeating the word "Hodor".

I laughed so hard at this weird fan theory because it was somewhat absurd - but now D&D made it REAL. Hooray! I bow to you and your creativity! All hail fan fiction!

3 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

I'm just sick of them killing wolves.  

If they would had only let shaggy die killing umbers, or Summer whipping a white walker insted of being eaten by zombis...

wolves are like star trek red shirts.

I hate dragons. 

Edited by Señor de la Tormenta

I will grant the Hodor stuff was pretty cool but fuck you for killing Summer.  That just ruined everything for me.  Fuck you D&D. What the hell did Summer ever do to deserve that.  I'm pissed more now than I could be over another Stark death.  Leave the god damn dire wolves alone.  

@plectum yes. I don't give two rat's farts about KL.  I was very happy to not see any of it.

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things what does it matter if the direwolves survive(at least on the show)? We all know how great and awesome they are. The show can't revolve around that fact, especially since warging was essentially removed from all the Starks minus Bran.

Yes, it's heartbreaking to see how they die and D&D could certainly do a better job at handling it, but it's not really one of the more important things I'd worry about holding against them.

1 minute ago, Darkstream said:

nobody, but if it happens in the books, it wont be meaningless and sensationalist.

I'm pissed about the wolves dying too, but judging by the emotional reaction from so many viewers, I'd say Summer's death was far from meaningless.

1 minute ago, LyrnaSnowBunnyAvenger said:

I will grant the Hodor stuff was pretty cool but fuck you for killing Summer.  That just ruined everything for me.  Fuck you D&D. What the hell did Summer ever do to deserve that.  I'm pissed more now than I could be over another Stark death.  Leave the god damn dire wolves alone.  

@plectum yes. I don't give two rat's farts about KL.  I was very happy to not see any of it.

1 minute ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Not many Starks left kill so they have to start killing their wolves.  These assholes hate the Starks and everything involved with them.  Which is also why Sansa lied to Jon and they said Ned was not honorable when Dayne was stabbed in the back.  Fuck D&D. 

But if Summer and Shaggy Dog die in TWoW, then D&D have made the only choice they could have.

You cannot possibly think that they would keep the wolves alive just because it might upset people.

...I say with tears in my eyes.

...Summer:crying: