8 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Man I feel like this episode had about 10 good minutes and 50 of the worst minutes this show has ever produced.

Sorry to say it but I agree. Might have been the worst episode of all six seasons. This wasn't even a "tie it together" episode. Other than the return of the Hound, absolutely nothing happened and nothing was advanced. And it was short. Pathetic episode. 

My first ever crackpot theory:

Does anyone think it's possible Jorah might wind up fighting in the north with Jon's army? He's been told to go find a cure. The show showed that the disease CAN be stopped in its tracks and he could go on Stannis' trail trying to find the people who healed Shireen. On the path there he might hear his house is fighting in the war. Jorah might decide that since he has an illness that he sees as a death sentence (you don't necessarily die of grayscale but he's going to kill himself when it progresses too far) he might feel he has nothing to lose and fight to try to help the North and House Mormont and to sort of redeem himself. He knows that he'll probably wind up being beheaded if he survives, but he's at peace with death. He could also represent Dany in the war.

Edited by The Bear

I still don't understand why Jaqen allows the Waif to be the one to assassinate Arya. The Waif seems pretty emotionally invested in having Arya dead, something I thought Jaqen was tasking Arya to task for (in regards to her list). I thought being "No One" meant you had no emotion about who you were assigned to kill. And that sure isn't the Waif.

Does anyone else BUT me believe now that the Hound was reborn in the Lord of the Light ala Jon Snow?!

McShane's character said he was all but dead "until he coughed..." 

Hmmm...

Margery knows she is either a goner or somehow suspects Cersei/KL wildfire napalm soon.

3 minutes ago, Stannis Lives said:

Sorry to say it but I agree. Might have been the worst episode of all six seasons. This wasn't even a "tie it together" episode. Other than the return of the Hound, absolutely nothing happened and nothing was advanced. And it was short. Pathetic episode. 

The Hound probably has "end game" significance to attract an entire "50 mins" in one of the last few seasons of GoT. I think this is significant in the End Game of things...

Just now, direwoofwoof said:

Looked like it. Think they'll meet up with Dany by the end of the season? Trying to recall last Theon-Tyrion meeting since they may need to help break the ice...

Tyrion gave Theon a coin to have a tumble with Ros, right after Tyrion met with Robb and gave Bran a design for a saddle. From 'Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things'. Should be an interesting conversation between Varys and Greyworm though, lol.

1 minute ago, tmug said:

The Hound probably has "end game" significance to attract an entire "50 mins" in one of the last few seasons of GoT. I think this is significant in the End Game of things...

I think that having this season's significance is enough to justify his time in this episode. I personally think that we are going to get a Hound/Mountain Champion fight, and being that this is inspired by ASoIF, I'd put money on the Mountain crushing our hopes yet again.

4 minutes ago, tmug said:

Does anyone else BUT me believe now that the Hound was reborn in the Lord of the Light ala Jon Snow?!

McShane's character said he was all but dead "until he coughed..." 

Pretty sure you're right, and that Sandor bit it.

But the old gods are not done with him yet.

So he's another revenant, just like his unbrother.

No Daenerys and no Tyrion. Insta great ep.

The North telling it like it is. Starks have been acting dumb for a long time. Thousands perished for Robb's horny ass. Why would anyone want to rally for them? Martin went full fanservice with his The North Remembers crap.