2 minutes ago, Ludo Kressh said:

Tyrion gave Theon a coin to have a tumble with Ros, right after Tyrion met with Robb and gave Bran a design for a saddle. From 'Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things'. Should be an interesting conversation between Varys and Greyworm though, lol.

The Varys and Greyworm and Theon chat will definitely be awesome.  Leave it Yara to show that you don’t need a cock to love someone.

Missandei and Greyworm wedding in episode 10 anyone?

5 minutes ago, direwoofwoof said:

Looked like it. Think they'll meet up with Dany by the end of the season? Trying to recall last Theon-Tyrion meeting since they may need to help break the ice...

Sounds like a much easier arrangement than the one Victarion has in minds in the books.  Dany needs some ships and Yara has some.  Yara won't demand marriage, just stare at Dany's backside a lot (apparently)

1 minute ago, Robb_Warged said:

So who did Sansa write a letter to?  I really hope it's not Petyr or her nephew.  It couldn't be Petyr, could it?  He put her threw hell and she stood up for herself and told him off.  I feel it'd be awful for her to turn back to him for help

Wait, Sansa has a nephew now?  Who's that?

9 minutes ago, Stannis Lives said:

Sorry to say it but I agree. Might have been the worst episode of all six seasons. This wasn't even a "tie it together" episode. Other than the return of the Hound, absolutely nothing happened and nothing was advanced. And it was short. Pathetic episode. 

I can't disagree more that nothing happened that advanced the plot. The Northern coalition is coming together, the Vale is being put in play. Jamie is taking control of the situation with the Blackfish, We found out what the gameplan was for Theon and Yara and where there storyline is headed, as you mentioned the Hound, we found out that Marg is playing everyone.

Cersie's was the only plot that didn't "advance", it was more that her scene put her situation in perspective.

3 minutes ago, HowdyGareth Bale said:

I think that having this season's significance is enough to justify his time in this episode. I personally think that we are going to get a Hound/Mountain Champion fight, and being that this is inspired by ASoIF, I'd put money on the Mountain crushing our hopes yet again.

That would suck. Everyone will be team Hound. It sure sounds like the Hound was indeed "dead" until McShane's character showed up.

note...

Was this the least amount of swearing that Ian McShane has done in an episode of television broadcast on HBO? Someone failed big time by not having him utter the word cocksucker. I'm talking to you Mr. Cogman. ;)

5 minutes ago, Robb_Warged said:

So who did Sansa write a letter to?  I really hope it's not Petyr or her nephew.  It couldn't be Petyr, could it?  He put her threw hell and she stood up for herself and told him off.  I feel it'd be awful for her to turn back to him for help

At first I thought it was heading Sweet Robin/Littlefinger's way but could it be Blackfish? 

Robin is her cousin.

Edited by Gi_Varotti

2 minutes ago, bluefire said:

maybe a high priestess from the lord of light will save Arya. She will not die....but getting stabbed in the gut in those times is pretty much a death sentence what with sepsis and all...

Tell that to her uncle Benjen.

Say, you don't think there's an obsidian knife lying about handy to save her like it saved Benjen?

Just now, lancerman said:

, we found out that Marg is playing everyone.

Cersie's was the only plot that didn't "advance", it was more that her scene put her situation in perspective.

I got the feeling Marg is going to play the religious "matyr" role, thus breaking Tommen's heart and his will to live.

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Wait, Sansa has a nephew now?  Who's that?

Cousin, the kid from House Arryn.  Robin?  I think she wrote her great uncle though.  I just watched the episode 8 preview again and Brienne delivers a letter to the Blackfish.  I'm thinking it's the letter Sansa wrote in tonight's episode

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Tell that to her uncle Benjen.

Say, you don't think there's an obsidian knife lying about handy to save her like it saved Benjen?

what are you talking about? Did I miss his story from the last episode? 

2 minutes ago, Darksky said:

No Daenerys and no Tyrion. Insta great ep.

The North telling it like it is. Starks have been acting dumb for a long time. Thousands perished for Robb's horny ass. Why would anyone want to rally for them? Martin went full fanservice with his The North Remembers crap.

I don't think it's fan service. I think fans take hold of one or two lines and then build it up into being more than a nice saying. A Stark must always be in Winterfell, oh must mean their is some magic going on. The North Remembers, big northern conspiracy.

1 minute ago, LazyBazooka said:

So 'The North Remembers' really does mean jack-shit - nobody in the North cares about the Starks, heck the Glovers seem glad that the Red Wedding happened!

If your men perished because a Stark who was leading them chose to get booty instead of doing his duty would you be so willing to follow that House?

1 minute ago, tmug said:

That would suck. Everyone will be team Hound. It sure sounds like the Hound was indeed "dead" until McShane's character showed up.

I do not think that at all. If the Hound would have been restored by The Lord of Light, it would have to be a priest of R'hllor that  raised him, not a monk of the Seven. He would also have not taken two days to get the point that the monk thought that he would actually live. Everyone else raised has jumped up and been mostly fine.