1 minute ago, Robb_Warged said:

I don't disagree with you but she just barely cast this guy out of her life two episodes ago.  It was a strong moment for her character.  Now that's all completely nullified

desperate times, desperate measures.  they just have to take that risk or go on a suicidal mission against Boltons/Umbers/Karstarks.

7 minutes ago, Pandean said:

So is there any chance that Arya actually dies

Because TBH I've never seen a future for Arya's character in the books

but if she dies in some underwhelming way in the next episode

I will not be happy even if I hate her character to pieces

but stabbed in the gut....that is kinda a death sentence anywhere

unless of course D&D say "fuck anatomy" or whatever

Arya is GRRM's wife's favorite character, so I doubt it. She's young and very fit, and the blade was short. Plus she's been drinking all manner of funky FM juice, so she may have super powers. I would be incredibly shocked if that's the end of her.

1 minute ago, Robb_Warged said:

I don't disagree with you but she just barely cast this guy out of her life two episodes ago.  It was a strong moment for her character.  Now that's all completely nullified

Unfortunately it's the absolute smartest thing she can do. Her cousin is lord of the Vale, LF is the devil she knows, they have the one army outside of Dorne that hasn't been effected by the recent war. It's the smart play. If the Vale shows up, they don't just have a chance, it's a lock the win. More than a lock. They could have Sansa draw the battle plans up in the most ineffective way possible, and they still would have the numbers to take Winterfell. She'd be dumb not to at this point.

It is much more realistic that some, if not many, of the Northern Houses would be at least skeptical towards the remaining Starks, especially when their army, as paltry as it is, is manned with Wildlings. The North have been giving battle to the Wildlings since the Wall went up a thousand years ago. 

D&D went in a more reality-based direction with this and its really for the better. The remaining Starks should earn loyalty, not demand it simply by honor and blood-right. Those principles have been thrown out the window in the Seven Kingdoms as of late. Only might makes right in a wartorn country and they need more soldiers.

After Sansa realizes that honor will not save the day she rightfully is deciding to make moves on her own. Ned and Jon's honorable ways did not work in the past and got them both dead. Through being exposed to the machinations of the royal court at King's Landing and the tutelage of Littlefinger, Sansa is learning how to tread the grayer paths of life. She doesn't want to die like the rest of her family members who did the honorable thing. 

6 minutes ago, Darksky said:

wrong. even in RL there have been reports of people surviving multiple stab wounds. If no vital organ was pierced, she could live through it.

I'm more concerned about the water she fell into. Not exactly Poland Springs.

3 minutes ago, White Boy said:

Litlefinger wants Ramsay out of the picture anyway so he was going no matter what

He's been playing at this awhile. He even got Cersie to sanction the attack in case she was still in power. So he will have the Vale under his thumb and the North owing him big time. The biggest region and one of the few intact armies.

Sansa soliciting Little Finger's help is the only move she can make since Jon is on a suicide mission to meet an army twice his force's size on the battlefield.  I'm more interested in knowing what Little Finger will want in return.  I doubt he'll demand that she marry him since Little Robert would likely spaz out

10 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Five years ago her dear old Uncle Benjen was stabbed in the gut with a far more puissant blade than ever the Waif has seen.  

Yet Benjen didn't die, for today he wields a +3 holy flaming morningstar, +7 against undead.

Arya doesn't have the CotF cheat code tho

4 minutes ago, Arya Gendry said:

Arya is GRRM's wife's favorite character, so I doubt it. She's young and very fit, and the blade was short. Plus she's been drinking all manner of funky FM juice, so she may have super powers. I would be incredibly shocked if that's the end of her.

Yeah probably sigh

2 minutes ago, Prince of Dragonstone said:

It is much more realistic that some, if not many, of the Northern Houses would be at least skeptical towards the remaining Starks, especially when their army, as paltry as it is, is manned with Wildlings. The North have been giving battle to the Wildlings since the Wall went up a thousand years ago. 

D&D went in a more reality-based direction with this and its really for the better. The remaining Starks should earn loyalty, not demand it simply by honor and blood-right. Those principles have been thrown out the window in the Seven Kingdoms as of late. Only might makes right in a wartorn country and they need more soldiers.

After Sansa realizes that honor will not save the day she rightfully is deciding to make moves on her own. Ned and Jon's honorable ways did not work in the past and got them both dead. Through being exposed to the machinations of the royal court at King's Landing and the tutelage of Littlefinger, Sansa is learning how to tread the grayer paths of life. She doesn't want to die like the rest of her family members who did the honorable thing. 

This. This is the more realistic approach. No Snows/Wildlings or Ladies Lannister-Bolton are going to win hearts and minds of the Northern folk with a single speech. TNot only do they have their own rep to answer to but also have to pay for Robb's dumb decisions and actions.