2 minutes ago, NikkiG said:

Sansa soliciting Little Finger's help is the only move she can make since Jon is on a suicide mission to meet an army twice his force's size on the battlefield.  I'm more interested in knowing what Little Finger will want in return.  I doubt he'll demand that she marry him since Little Robert would likely spaz out

Have her marry Robin.  Make Robin the Lord of Wintervale and of the Vale of Arryn, and completely under LF's thumb...

2 minutes ago, NikkiG said:

Sansa soliciting Little Finger's help is the only move she can make since Jon is on a suicide mission to meet an army twice his force's size on the battlefield.  I'm more interested in knowing what Little Finger will want in return.  I doubt he'll demand that she marry him since Little Robert would likely spaz out

Yes. This puts the inside the episode where the show runners say she doesn't trust Jon in a new perspective.  He wouldn't accept the help. 

1 minute ago, Ross2013 said:

Have her marry Robin.  Make Robin the Lord of Wintervale and of the Vale of Arryn, and completely under LF's thumb...

I thought of this but I thought Little Finger's end game for Sansa was always the North.  The Vale is nothing but a stepping stone to the path to secure the North.  If northerners doubt her loyalty for marrying a Lannister, then a Bolton, she doesn't gain any ground by being the next Lady of the Vale. 

What happened to the entire Manderly story line?  If I remember correctly, they told Davos they were planning on fighting the boltons and they had a substantial army as one of the larger houses. They also had a navy. Not that that will help much at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Weaver said:

they wont kill arya in the show.. in the books i dont think anyone is sacred but the show just dont give a fuck

There are quite a few characters with valyrian steel plot armour in the books. Arya's one of them.

8 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Sansa really does need the Vale.  The look on her face showed that she knew she was making a deal with the devil, so I think she will be ready to deal with Littlefinger. It is about time for the Starks to start making some smart moves. 

Ned working with LF in KL was a smart move?

So, where does Arya go from here. I think it's clear she won't die, if that was going to happen it would have happened then and there. Is it possible Theon spots her? Or that she somehow ends up on the Ironborn ships (and heading toward Daenerys)? I hope not because I want her back in Westeros asap, but there was a reason they had her hear the conversation about the Ironborn arriving at Slaver's Bay. 

1 minute ago, Stannis Lives said:

What happened to the entire Manderly story line?  If I remember correctly, they told Davos they were planning on fighting the boltons and they had a substantial army as one of the larger houses. They also had a navy. Not that that will help much at this point. 

Wasn't this only in the books?

2 minutes ago, Stannis Lives said:

a raven was sent to the manderly's and they were the ones to betray Ramsay

1 minute ago, Robb_Warged said:

Ned not listening to LF when he offered him a compromise is what got him killed. Ned decided he want to fight a losing battle. LF saw a lost cause. And to be fair, LF was probably right.

1 minute ago, Robb_Warged said:

Ned didn't know  Littlefinger.  Sansa knows who she is dealing with. I am going to trust in Sansa that she will use Littlefinger for all he is worth and then throw him out. 

2 minutes ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

Man, in this episode we had a full measure of how much Robb screw up things with that marriage, he's causing more damage to the Starks even in his tomb than his brothers

I felt it was pretty 50/50.  House Mormont seems to revere Robb.  The whole letter Lady Mormont sent and all that.  But yeah, Robb left a painful mark on House Glover

5 minutes ago, NikkiG said:

I thought of this but I thought Little Finger's end game for Sansa was always the North.  The Vale is nothing but a stepping stone to the path to secure the North.  If northerners doubt her loyalty for marrying a Lannister, then a Bolton, she doesn't gain any ground by being the next Lady of the Vale. 

Unless now LF is thinking outright occupation with Sansa as a figurehead.  The North is pretty battered right now.  If Jon and Ramsey decimate each other , LF comes in and mops up.  "So sorry Sansa, am I little late?"  Won't be much resistance.