[Poll] How would you rate episode 605?

Ran

How would you rate episode 605?  

610 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

10.  Outstanding.  Even with the Littlefinger Teleporter(tm).  What an ending.  Loved Sansa making Jon a cloak(!), the Arya bit was fantastically done showing how she is torn, Brimund (Torienne?), Edd, but that last segment.  Just wow.

Solid 8. Easily the best of the season so far. Could've done with a little less Arya, the first Tyrion scene was flaky, and the Ironborn stuff is really suffering from this dude's oddly uncharismatic (IMO) portrayal of Euron, but I found a lot to like in this ep. Even the Dany stuff was decent.

Its crazy how the same show can give cheap deaths to awesome characters like Stannis/Roose and amazing ones to Hodor ect. Its as if one was written by someone and another by someone else....

mystery

Still thought the episode was good, so a 9 out of 10 for me ;)

I consider myself a harsh critic and I feel no shame in my passion for GRRM & his books being the source cannon but gotta admit for me this episode was a 10.  I was PISSED about Summer and then I was balling over Hodor!!! I'm not sure where any of this is going because it all seems very dark, very very dark!!!