Ran

[Poll] How would you rate episode 605?

How would you rate episode 605?  

609 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Fantastic episode. Sadly there are still trolls here giving 1 out of 10. Stop watching if you don't like it that much. Best show on TV.

I gave it an 8. I really enjoyed it, but some parts of it were...well, not as good as the others.

The Kingsmoot could have been done better.

Gave it a 9. That last 20 minutes was some of the most intense TV I've watched in a long time. He went out like a beast.

Wow. I gave it a 10.  Really the first episode this season where I can say I enjoyed every single scene.

Wow. Just wow. The White Walkers' attack on the cave made my heart race. That was some GOOD television. 

RIP Hodor/Wyllis. You were the bro of all bros. :(

Edited by LadyArwen

I have no words to describe this whole episode. There is so much to digest... I'm giving it a 10 for now.

Edited by Steelborn

10.  Outstanding.  Even with the Littlefinger Teleporter(tm).  What an ending.  Loved Sansa making Jon a cloak(!), the Arya bit was fantastically done showing how she is torn, Brimund (Torienne?), Edd, but that last segment.  Just wow.

Well damn. They could wind this thing up by the end of next season the way they're galloping on. Three big reveals and two significant deaths in one episode. Shame it wasn't better done, but it was still decent, particularly that final couple of minutes. 7/10

Solid 8. Easily the best of the season so far. Could've done with a little less Arya, the first Tyrion scene was flaky, and the Ironborn stuff is really suffering from this dude's oddly uncharismatic (IMO) portrayal of Euron, but I found a lot to like in this ep. Even the Dany stuff was decent.

10/10. That last 20 minutes was amazing TV. I'm in awe. Other stuff in the episode was pretty good, but that end seals it for me as one of the top showings in the series. 

Its crazy how the same show can give cheap deaths to awesome characters like Stannis/Roose and amazing ones to Hodor ect. Its as if one was written by someone and another by someone else....

mystery

Still thought the episode was good, so a 9 out of 10 for me ;)

I consider myself a harsh critic and I feel no shame in my passion for GRRM & his books being the source cannon but gotta admit for me this episode was a 10.  I was PISSED about Summer and then I was balling over Hodor!!! I'm not sure where any of this is going because it all seems very dark, very very dark!!!