[Poll] How would you rate episode 606?

Ran

How would you rate episode 606?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Who commanded Sam to steal his father's ancestral sword?

Sam, please leave castle black with your wildling girlfriend and go become a maester. On the way, please steal the priceless sword that has been passed down to the lords of horn hill for 500 years. --Jon (presumably)

Sam is boning a wildling.

Most of the NW boned girls in Molestown. So irrelevant.

Sam just stole the birthright of his house.

Made no oath to not take what was his, no oathbreaking.

Sam is starting a family.

Conjecture. We don't know how this will end up. He's taking care of two people who need him, as commanded to. No oathbreaking.

mormont didn't stole anything he left the sword to jorah, jorah was exiled leave the sword behind and jeor's sister send the sword to the wall.

By keeping it and not sending it back Mormont is as guilty as Sam.

well i can't talk to someone who is just trolling or refusing to listen to reason... SAM RENOUNCED TO ANY BIRTHRIGHTS OR TIES HE HAD BEFORE THE WATCH.

Correction: you can't argue against fact so you start calling me names and throw a tantrum like a 6 year old.

Just now, Vastet said:

Most of the NW boned girls in Molestown. So irrelevant.

Just now, Vastet said:

Yes, ok. But he isn't doing a quick in an out with a whore...he has a girlfriend. 

Just now, Vastet said:

Made no oath to not take what was his, no oathbreaking.

Are you nuts dude this is the oath that Sam took:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

That whole thing about holding no lands, wearing no crowns and winning no glory was the very moment he gave up his right to Horn Hill, Heartsbane and having a family,

Just now, Vastet said:

Conjecture. We don't know how this will end up. He's taking care of two people who need him, as commanded to. No oathbreaking.

He told the lord commander of the nights watch he was screwing her. The LC said the maesters would make him swear off women and he literally laughed in his face and said id like to see them try.

That whole thing about holding no lands, wearing no crowns and winning no glory was the very moment he gave up his right to Horn Hill, Heartsbane and having a family,

Absolutely no mention of swords or other personal belongings = you fail.

He told the lord commander of the nights watch he was screwing her.

A LC who was explicitly told by the previous LC that if the NW executed every man who took off for a night that the wall would be manned only by ghosts. = you fail.

16 minutes ago, Vastet said:

Absolutely none of which counters my point.

Actually, it undeniably renders your entire statement as false. 

And I would love to see you support your statement that handing down a family heirloom is the law. 

1 minute ago, tormund's beard said:

frack this my watch has ended...

up. lets go to my dads house, make some creepy veiled incest jokes at the table, rob his priceless family heirloom and then heat to the citadel so I can take more vows I won't care. 

Really, this couldn't have been more poorly conceived if Hodor wrote the show....post death.

Just now, Darkstream said:

And I would love to see you support your statement that handing down a family heirloom is the law. 

Right. Isn't Brienne walking around with 70% of ice? 

Also, what about arthur dayne the swords or the morning. 

I am pretty sure dawn just sticks around until someone else is qualified to wield it.

Not even remotely.

"A man's eldest son is his heir"

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Customs

I've never seen someone argue both sides of an argument and somehow manage to be wrong on both.

Amazing how you ended up being that very person.