(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

Since there usually is such a thread to freely rant and rave about every new episode, I thought we surely need one for this as well---:huh:

Criticize the show all you want! Off we go - chop chop!!!

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if the normal rules of the forum do not apply.

Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand: this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

Since Teemo hasnt put one up yet thought I would save him the trouble and do it. In honour of tonight featuring the kingsmoot heres an awesome reading of Euron's bid for the seastone chair:

*Sigh* For a show that brags so much about their enourmous budget and production they sure do flub and cheapout the laziest ways possible where they dont need to. What do they put all the money into the last two-three episodes? 

11 minutes ago, Lady Kitty Heartless said:

The Kingsmoot was ruined absolutely. No Dragon Horn. No Euron's epic speech. No Euron but an impersonator.

Just seriously...becoming a king by claiming to sell a fleet to Dany for marriage. Lame, lame lame lame.

A fleet that he'll have to build from scratch, from huts and driftwood. And with Yara already on her way to steal her bride.

Favourite part so far: KellyC DEMANDING Jorah to heal himself! When he got rid of his nasty greyscale problem, he is allowed to come back....that seems clever.

And instead of Moqorro as Red Priest in Meereen - we get a Melisandre look-a-like. Does it imply every Red Priest has to actually be a hot Red Priestess?

Of course, we couldn't  have an old, black guy -  no one would want to see him naked ...doing his magic.

I don't even care anymore HOW Baelish got to the Wall THAT quickly and how he got there at all (apparently on his own) - but how did the Nightswatch not notice him coming?

Oh, how interesting...Arya gets beaten up with a stick...that's new...well,never mind.

Favourite part so far: KellyC DEMANDING Jorah to heal himself! When he got rid of his nasty greyscale problem, he is allowed to come back....that seems clever.

And instead of Moqorro as Red Priest in Meereen - we get a Melisandre look-a-like. Does it imply every Red Priest has to actually be a hot Red Priestess?

Of course, we couldn't  have an old, black guy -  no one would want to see him naked ...doing his magic.

21 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

*Sigh* For a show that brags so much about their enourmous budget and production they sure do flub and cheapout the laziest ways possible where they dont need to. What do they put all the money into the last two-three episodes? 

They have a budget of 10 Mio dollars for each episode - I don't have a clue what they use it for. It can't be the writing, the direwolves or dragons.

The Kingsmoot was less than underwhelming? Or is it more than underwhelming? Anyway:underwhelming , didn't even take more than 5 minutes! I know it is nitpicky - but Euron doesn't even have blue lips - and no eyepatch!

Wait - Petyr isn't at Castle Black anymore? Where did he go? Can he just vanish into thin air? He is just like some mystical djinn now....I think.

10 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

I don't even care anymore HOW Baelish got to the Wall THAT quickly and how he got there at all (apparently on his own) - but how did the Nightswatch not notice him coming?

Oh, how interesting...Arya gets beaten up with a stick...that's new...well,never mind.

Because he didn't go to the Wall or Castle Black. It was Mole's Town. That is why Sansa asked how far away it was.

13 minutes ago, Follmann said:

Really liked the episode overall, but Euron (and the Kingsmoot) were absolutely botched. It's funny how eveybody is so cool with kinslaying lately.

Society standards and traditions be damned. Just put 'em up against the wall and kill 'em all :devil:

Archived