(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

8 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

how do i edit tags in the topic?

Or go in to your list of what you are following and open up this thread and you should be able to edit from there. I just checked in my own account how to do it with threads I have started and I was able to edit that way.

A whole lot of nothing happened. Except for Summer, Bloodraven, and Hodor being killed. Hold the door? How far is Meera going to get dragging a near grown Bran with the cast of World War Z busting out two minutes later? 

That Kingsmoot was just terrible. Eurons whole intro sucked, plus he has no eye patch. Nothing he said would make people want him, basically a complete stranger, to rule over Asha. Especially with Theon on her side.

1 minute ago, lakin1013 said:

Help please.  Brienne accused Sansa of outright lying to Jon about either the Tullys or the Blackfish.  I cannot remember how Sansa knew the truth of it, can somebody please remind me.  ty!

Petr told her. 

Just now, Follmann said:

Euron feels like that bloke who was bragging about flashing Cersei.

He's about as endearing as that guy too. Really not sure what they're going for with this Euron.

I honestly can't remember if the show put much emphasis on the kinslaying taboo, but I swear, no one in Westeros seems to give a fuck. Ramsay murders his dad; no one cares, he's applauded for it. Euron murders his brother; no one cares, he's applauded for it. He's made king for it.

4 minutes ago, Nami said:

Half of the episode was embarrassing or boring. The Iron Islands was ridiculous and for fucks sake who directed this fucking mess and wrote these scenes?
The other half was good and I enjoyed the ending, though are they getting into time paradox realm?

I am a show lover and generally tend to disagree with a lot of the criticism. But nothing good ever comes from stories that go there. And I cringed tonight when that happened, even though there was foreshadowing at the ToJ.

1 minute ago, lakin1013 said:

Help please.  Brienne accused Sansa of outright lying to Jon about either the Tullys or the Blackfish.  I cannot remember how Sansa knew the truth of it, can somebody please remind me.  ty!

LF told her...

So, 4 direwolves dead, 0 Ramsay's bitches...  ENOUGH SAID.

5 minutes ago, -Ghost- said:

Is this hold the door thing real or did D&D steal someone's Targ fan theory? As soon as Meera said it, I was like, wtf, seriously?

Could be the D's got their inspiration from this...

https://ventrellaquest.com/tag/george-r-r-martin-elevator-story/

how stupid & self centered does Lady Boss Ass B Sansa have to be to deny the Vale's support? 

Everybody is racking their brains trying to figure out how to gather a large enough force to take down the Boltons and she's refusing the aid of the healthiest, most rested army in Westeros. 

Definitely Boss ass bitch material right there!:mellow:

So... Meera and Bran are dead now right? She just dragged him into a blizzard. Exhaustion and hypothermia await, and that's assuming the WWs give up chasing them.

Littlefinger's teleportation powers continue to astonish, but it was a great scene so I won't complain too loudly.

Also annoyed they killed Summer, but I'll only be really pissed if Bran doesn't seem to care that much.

I don't get the Hodor thing. Warging lets you see the future? What?

ETA: I also can't ever remember being told the leader of the WWs is called the Night's King. I don't remember there ever being a conversation about that.

Archived