(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

I actually enjoyed this one, it was clearly better than the other piles of shit.

Littlefinger's teleportation device bullshit again. He was in the Vale last week! and judging by the other arcs only a few days have passed. Aidan Gillen remains one of the world's worst actors. He's close to giving John Travolta and the Twilight girl a run for their money.

Summer killed and barely goes out swinging :| I get Direwolves must be difficult to film/budget but in that case they should have just omitted them from the start.

Arya getting hit with a stick, why must they show this every week, it's boring and repetitive

Wasn't too bothered by the kingsmoot, I never cared for this part of the story so let them butcher it. And considering how little attention the Iron Isles have gotten it would be silly to devote the required amount of time to do it justice.

I did enjoy the final scene, but why the fuck does a cave have a door???

16 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

So... Meera and Bran are dead now right? She just dragged him into a blizzard. Exhaustion and hypothermia await, and that's assuming the WWs give up chasing them.

Littlefinger's teleportation powers continue to astonish, but it was a great scene so I won't complain too loudly.

Also annoyed they killed Summer, but I'll only be really pissed if Bran doesn't seem to care that much.

I don't get the Hodor thing. Warging lets you see the future? What?

I didn't get that either. So, it's all Brans fault for:

A. Warging. Period. throughout time. Forever.

B. Warging hodor while Warging and accidentally making eye contact putting young hodor in future hodor?

Also, regarding LF, why make the "half brother" comment to sansa?

12 minutes ago, ramla said:

I refuse to believe GRRM wrote "Hold The Door" into his novel lol Wow. I hope thats not book worthy. This show was a mess! LF meeting at molestown. how did Sansa go there without anybody at castle black knowing!? Does she have the direction!? Im sure Brienne didn't know! Why would she turn down the tulley army!? Did they just kill Summer and Hodor!? Why did the 3 eyed crow say how they had to leave but instead decide to dip into the tree instead!? Wasn't even showing bran anything important!? Just ho hum until the nights king is damnear right in front of him.

When Not!Bloodraven said Bran was not ready but he had to become the three eyed crow or whatever I thought he was gonna bombard Bran with important information so I thought for a moment that the R+L=J was coming, but nope, Bran was just watching young Ned going to the Eyrie wtf was that about

I guess I'm the only one that enjoyed the Kingsmoot? Sure it wasn't like the books but it was well acted. 

My complaints are:

Another Red Woman? Where are they going with this besides spreading the word? 

I wanted Arya to beat the Waif and that didn't happen. She better off her when she escapes... ( and I still wishes they would've kept Arya as one of the actors. Just imagine she is playing someone and that she's trying to hide her disgust and hatred at how the represent Ned and everything).

Why did they kill Summer? Why are they killing off the dire wolves! Ghost and Nymeria better live dammit! 

Sansa being a b*tch again. I knew it would happen sooner or later. She's turning into Littlefinger and she doesn't even know it. She's playing Jon. Gah! 

Otherwise this was a great episode! 

5 minutes ago, dooog said:

Btw... was anyone else thinking that that Braavos play depicting King Robert, Ned and Joffrey etc was to Game of Thrones show as the Game of Thrones show is to ASOIAF? :D

I was thinking it deserved a Tony. :D

1 minute ago, Rhaegar the Unworthy said:

Wouldn't be the first time they twisted his words....

Well, we wouldn't know that. We can wait until next book and the one after it come. Then we will see whether they were twisting anything.

Kinslaying is indeed getting beyond ridiculous now. Not!Euron not only confessed in front of all that he killed his brother and their king but the moment he is made king he goes "let's kill my nephews!" (he actually said that) and everyone is like hell yeah and follow him
that scene was so so so bad. 

Ok, looooooong-time lurker on westeros.org, first-time poster...but I'm fucking pissed. D&D hiding behind GRRM again.

I thought I was prepared for the "spoilers" this season not being real spoilers...but apparently something about this was true. Because the D's told another fucking story about how "omg, we couldn't believe it when George told us, but...."

It gives most of the fucking fandom excuse to take everything else as canon because George obviously told them. I just want my fandom back :(. I want to be able to talk about the books without this shitty fanfic leaking through. I hate that these dudes get private conservations with the author about canon because they're supposedly making an adaptation, but then pick and choose what to put in...

I usually don't care about spoilers, and I'm happy to wait and experience the books for myself the way GRRM intends. But I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for how much this stupid fucking low-brow show colors fandom discussion with its dumbass shallow interpretations. Because that discussion is something I used to enjoy.

31 minutes ago, Bini Bini said:

Why did BR take Bran into a dream? To warg Hodor? If Bran was awake,  he could have warged into Hodor a little earlier and avoid that mess. 

It seemed like he was taking him in to teach him a last few things he needed to know. But then they were just watching Ned leave for the Vale, so it's a bit puzzling. 

4 minutes ago, Nami said:

Kinslaying is indeed getting beyond ridiculous now. Not!Euron not only confessed in front of all that he killed his brother and their king but the moment he is made king he goes "let's kill my nephews!" (he actually said that) and everyone is like hell yeah and follow him
that scene was so so so bad. 

You are so so so soooooo right ;o)

I don't even want to rant & rave anymore - everything is so bad. And half the season is already over...

Archived