The wall, Brans mark, & the Night King

Drogo_1

46 minutes ago, wolfinho said:

I'm sure somehow, Benjen will sacrifice himself for Bran and Meera, if she survives ofc. So I think he's gonna die, but maybe not in this specific episode - I would say yes, but I'm not sure in that.

And Idk, but would like to see some epic event, like the Wall fall for example, and harsh winds starting to blow through the gap. 

I thought that Wall would fall, but now I think after marked Bran passes back thru the Wall, the Wall will hold no more enchantments against the WW and wights simply will scale the Wall while WW clear that tunnel and pass thru.

I been saying that the ww are really the souls of fallen Starks. Ned and rob are reborn as white walkers along with other Starks brutally killed and they want revenge. It's why the stark motto is winter is coming because they are coming to exact their revenge on the realm. Everytime they turn a baby the stark souls is harvested into it the nights King was the first stark wrongfully killed 

On 28.5.2016 at 4:35 PM, Metaphor23 said:

The Theory of Bran bringing the Wall down because of his mark has some flaws. The White Walkers would just have to capture a Nights Watch Ranger, "mark" him and release him, so he would return to the the Wall. I think the Nights King had the power to destroy the hideout of the Raven before he marked Bran, he just didn't know he was there.

The "marking" happend through the wirewood-network. Would a random Ranger have access to it? Of course not. 

3 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Agreed, tho it looks like they are not going to do it. It seems like the only reasonable cliffhanger to me.

If they don't do it, I'll settle for a KL nuclear wildfire bomb, as long as it completely wipes out the plot arcs there. 

I think we are still too early in the series for the wall to come down. I could see that being the cliffhanger for Season 7's ending, but not now. I've heard too many discrepancies when it comes to the plot synopsis for this episode, so I'd take the gathering of the NW with a grain of salt. If it does happen to be true, it's likely that they gather to hear whatever Bran & Meera have to say. They've seen the WW's entire army, that is KIND OF a big deal, enough to seriously unnerve what remains of the Brothers. 

On 6/11/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ser Davos said:

I been saying that the ww are really the souls of fallen Starks. Ned and rob are reborn as white walkers along with other Starks brutally killed and they want revenge. It's why the stark motto is winter is coming because they are coming to exact their revenge on the realm. Everytime they turn a baby the stark souls is harvested into it the nights King was the first stark wrongfully killed 

Thats awesome.. but very, very unlikely

On 2016-05-26 at 0:13 AM, RobbStark said:

I can"t imagine the wall falling down already. That would mean that the fight with the Others would have to start at the beginning of Season 7 already! And Dany isn"t even near Westeros. I think we can get Lady Stoneheart in this episode though.

I don't think we'll see Lady Stoneheart in the show.

What comes to the wall - why not? Remember Dany's visions in the tower of undying? She saw throne room filled with snow. I think dead should move to the very south first and shouldn't be stopped in the North. Not much point in such big a threat if half of Westeros is not going to face it.

The battle against the WW will be fought south of the wall, hence the wall has to come down. Don't know if it will happen this season, would be awesome of course.  But GRRM would not have a wall and not destroy it i guess...

The next two season must be action packed, so much loose ends still.

On 15 juni 2016 at 7:21 PM, Ded As Ned said:

Anything less than the entirety of the wall coming down in epic fashion to end the season will be a disappointment, imho. 

Agree to that, this will be the final battle against the WW. The wall will be obsolete afterwards...

And after six seasons i want the WW south of the wall to wreck havoc before they get destroyed by dragon fire and the flaming sword of Jon Snow!

I think Wall coming down will be next season in the season premiere or in magic ep which Ep 9 thought I dont how they orginize rest of the series season 7 7 ep so ep 9 of the normal season will equal ep 6? In shortly and more clearly (sorry for my bad english skills) I call season 7 ep1 or Season 7 ep 2 Dont you think Jon deserve some time relax give man a break and let him play little politic with sansa and littlefinger I hope after Ramsay Sansa give littlefinger similar end. back to our topic King landing wildfire that will be big end for this season it will be cheaper too make and doing VFX for the wall will be very hard Job to accomplish in short time I think even now they started work VFX if they plan show full scale Wall coming down.

Also What kind of end do you expect for the Wall I mean Do you think hole Wall will come down or there will be partial part coming down like hole or something similar ....Also Northmans need time recover so Wall coming down will suit more for next season 

Archived