Bronn

Doubt it, no reason for him to appear, he isn't a Lannister or a Tyrell or member of the FM. If we see him again I think it would only be if Jaime heads to the Riverlands, he may pay Bronn to go with him. That, or IF Dany ever comes to KL you could see a Tyrion and Bronn reunion.

12 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Doubt it, no reason for him to appear, he isn't a Lannister or a Tyrell or member of the FM. If we see him again I think it would only be if Jaime heads to the Riverlands, he may pay Bronn to go with him. That, or IF Dany ever comes to KL you could see a Tyrion and Bronn reunion.

Jaime took him to Dorne, will probably take him to Riverrun as his new BFF.

1 hour ago, SerJimmyJangle said:

I think it's going to be him who puts Pod in a headlock at Riverrun.

The trailer makes it look more sinister than it is, ie. not at all; it'll just be his way of greeting an old friend.

My thought exactly, that was a friendly surprise hug

I think Jerome Flynn was off filming Ripper Street for a while, so he may not have been available for the early episodes. I do think that's him giving Pod a friendly Hello!Strangle. I wonder if he got a bigger castle after the Dorne trip? He'll be owed something massive after his Riverlands trip, but I do fear that either Pod or Bronn or both will die this season.

2 hours ago, Itchyscratch said:

I think Jerome Flynn was off filming Ripper Street for a while, so he may not have been available for the early episodes. I do think that's him giving Pod a friendly Hello!Strangle. I wonder if he got a bigger castle after the Dorne trip? He'll be owed something massive after his Riverlands trip, but I do fear that either Pod or Bronn or both will die this season.

Spoiler

My prediction is Arya will be wearing Pod's face this season.  So goodbye Pod.  And Bronn is gonna get the noose from with Stoneheart or just the brotherhood without banners.

On 5/27/2016 at 7:35 AM, SerJimmyJangle said:

I think it's going to be him who puts Pod in a headlock at Riverrun.

The trailer makes it look more sinister than it is, ie. not at all; it'll just be his way of greeting an old friend.

What is even more interesting is that Pod in with Sansa, Jon and Brienne. I am curious of how this will play out. Jamie told Brienne to find Sansa and she did. 

So I am guessing this will be at Riverrun. I believe Cersei sent Jaime to take Riverun. Jamie will flip sides, considering Jaime promised to keep the Stark girls safe. And Jaime seeing Brienne again may spark his feeling for her.

One can only wish!

2 hours ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

What is even more interesting is that Pod in with Sansa, Jon and Brienne. I am curious of how this will play out. Jamie told Brienne to find Sansa and she did. 

So I am guessing this will be at Riverrun. I believe Cersei sent Jaime to take Riverun. Jamie will flip sides, considering Jaime promised to keep the Stark girls safe. And Jaime seeing Brienne again may spark his feeling for her.

One can only wish!

We definitely need something to bring about the change in Jamie because this season he's seem to have fallen back under Cersei's spell.  Could it be Brienne in the Riverlands or Lancel telling him the truth about Cersei?  Off topic but Question regarding the trailer for this week, why is Jamie alone with the Tyrell army at the sept?  That's a very dangerous position to be in if fighting does break out. Is he there to solely rescue Lancel?  This could set up the Lancel/Cersei revelation...

1 hour ago, Smoke317 said:

We definitely need something to bring about the change in Jamie because this season he's seem to have fallen back under Cersei's spell.  Could it be Brienne in the Riverlands or Lancel telling him the truth about Cersei?  Off topic but Question regarding the trailer for this week, why is Jamie alone with the Tyrell army at the sept?  That's a very dangerous position to be in if fighting does break out. Is he there to solely rescue Lancel?  This could set up the Lancel/Cersei revelation...

I think the HS will let Margarey and Loras go. I remember the HS does not like blood being shed at the Baelor of sept. Margarey and Loras will also get a trial.

We also have the official synopsis for "the broken man" HS eyes another target. Jamie meets a hero. So with that I say they both live through this next episode. 

I think Jamie could find out the truth from Lancel. Considering Tyrion did not tell him. And once Cersei sends him to the Riverrun he will run into Brienne and the rest. I hope Jamie will become more like his book character. You hate him, but begin to like him. Oh Martin is the best with that.

12 hours ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

One can only wish!

Well the last book ended on a terrible cliffhanger involving Brienne, Pod and Jaime in the Riverlands...  I know LSH is not going to be in the show but some other character might take her role to some extend... and I think this cliffhanger is too huge to be totally ignored in the show as it could be endgame for major characters so I am certainly looking forward to see how the show deals with this.  As for Bronn, probably not in this episode but totally sure we are not done with him yet and it is likely that he will remain in Jaime's service, so yes I expect him to be in the Riverlands at some stage in this series.

1 hour ago, Morgana Lannister said:

Well the last book ended on a terrible cliffhanger involving Brienne, Pod and Jaime in the Riverlands...  I know LSH is not going to be in the show but some other character might take her role to some extend... and I think this cliffhanger is too huge to be totally ignored in the show as it could be endgame for major characters so I am certainly looking forward to see how the show deals with this.  As for Bronn, probably not in this episode but totally sure we are not done with him yet and it is likely that he will remain in Jaime's service, so yes I expect him to be in the Riverlands at some stage in this series.

I could see them giving Blackfish the Stoneheart role. If they have the confrontation between him and Jamie, he probably won't be much to happy with him. Plus I think he knew of Brienne as well. If they bring back Thoros will they also bring back Beric?  The Riverlands is gonna be great this season. So much intrigue and mystery there just wondering how they'll play it. 

10 hours ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

I think the HS will let Margarey and Loras go. I remember the HS does not like blood being shed at the Baelor of sept. Margarey and Loras will also get a trial.

We also have the official synopsis for "the broken man" HS eyes another target. Jamie meets a hero. So with that I say they both live through this next episode. 

I think Jamie could find out the truth from Lancel. Considering Tyrion did not tell him. And once Cersei sends him to the Riverrun he will run into Brienne and the rest. I hope Jamie will become more like his book character. You hate him, but begin to like him. Oh Martin is the best with that.

Yes I definitely see the HS sparrow turning the tables on Cersei. I think Tommen and Margaery will unite with the Faith. So with the HS now having the ear of the King and Queen, that great big army in KL will be on his side...  I fear for Loras though. If they kill him even in a trial, no way the Tyrells side with them. So maybe he becomes a sparrow...???

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I could see them giving Blackfish the Stoneheart role. If they have the confrontation between him and Jamie, he probably won't be much to happy with him. Plus I think he knew of Brienne as well. If they bring back Thoros will they also bring back Beric?  The Riverlands is gonna be great this season. So much intrigue and mystery there just wondering how they'll play it. 

This could make sense actually, I mean for the Blackfish to be the "hero" referred to and for the conflict to arise there.  As for Thoros pretty much thinking he will show up, not so sure about Dondarion though...  definitely looking forward to the Riverlands though :)

3 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

This could make sense actually, I mean for the Blackfish to be the "hero" referred to and for the conflict to arise there.  As for Thoros pretty much thinking he will show up, not so sure about Dondarion though...  definitely looking forward to the Riverlands though :)

If Beric doesn't show up it'll be interesting how they play it. Will there be a Lady Stoneheart?  Or will they just say Beric died again but asked Thoros not to bring him back again?

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

If Beric doesn't show up it'll be interesting how they play it. Will there be a Lady Stoneheart?  Or will they just say Beric died again but asked Thoros not to bring him back again?

I believe they have said no LSH but that someone else might take up her role so this could be even Beric to be honest.  It's quite likely that I am too influenced by the books so that I find departures hard to imagine despite the show's tendency to depart considerably :)

14 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

I believe they have said no LSH but that someone else might take up her role so this could be even Beric to be honest.  It's quite likely that I am too influenced by the books so that I find departures hard to imagine despite the show's tendency to depart considerably :)

I was thinking Beric himself could play that role as well. 

7 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I was thinking Beric himself could play that role as well. 

Well any of them would be better than LSH as far as Brienne and Jaime are concerned lol since they are all more rational.  There have been suggestions re Sansa taking up this role but since she appears busy at North in the foreseeable immediate future either this story line happens later or it won't be delivered by her.  Again, not sure how much I remember from the show and how much from the books but I am pretty certain that she knows that Jaime was kind of nice to Tyrion when noone else in his family was and I don't believe she knows about him throwing Bran out of the window so I don't think she would be likely to execute him lightly and certainly not Brienne.  It could well be that this plot line doesn't make it to the show and although there are different deaths in books and show I think when it is all done and dusted the main characters' deaths will coincide, so if that is the case (no Brienne, Jaime, LSH cliffhanger in the show) then I would bet that both Brienne and Jaime as well as Pod survive that incident.  Okay I am convinced that Jaime will die in the end but not just then...

Archived